Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 100 % the cousin , why has she suddenly not came on their tiktoks !! Why has Debs drinking escalated? I'm gonna keep editing what I've got but it may not make sense , but then again nor do this family by the sounds of it.
Can any of this be shown to SS so they know exactly what’s going on in that shithole x
---
what sort of mother is breadsticks? And how must she have bought her kids up to think it’s normal. They was all together New Years.
---
And these inbreds are coming at Jenna for cutting up her sons food! bleeping wronguns
Breadsticks is a dirty scraggy weathered , wrinkly old slag. That’s had more pricks than a secondhand dartboard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If those texts are true that’s serious tit ! It ties in with debs going hard on the booze ! I would feel sorry for her but if she’s willing to stand by that any sympathy goes out the window !!!

Reactions: 7
Where is this from. A text I’m guessing but between who.? If it’s true it’s truly shocking. Do you remember the video where Luke was looking at breadstick dancing like he wanted to bang her ? Perhaps he does !!
Yes this is what went through my head , I remember that at the time and thought I was imagining it . Anythings possible it seems with this bunch . These poor kids need checking .

Reactions: 3
wow, what the hell??? i mean you can see he's sleazy by the way he looks at his mother but that's sick sick, id have chopped it off not hit the drink 😡

Family or not he would never be around my kids again. Do you remember them all dancing in the living room half naked?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well! What in the Whittaker family is going on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Filthy dirty rednecks. It’s just sleazy and rank. Begs you low life saddo. Sort yourself out

Reactions: 5
Obviously can't say who wrote initial texts or who sent what- but let's just say , family is key in more than one way with this bunch. I'd say Debs own family are sickened by what she's involved with and must spend lots of sleepless nights worrying about her and the boys .
---
And I also believe that old hag manipulates Debs into doing anything she says , which Is how she's ended up doing OF . She won't see this herself till she breaks free from this warped illusion of family she's been sold.
---
here we go again family hungry twunt seeking more validation from strangers on tiktok as not getting any at home.

Last edited:
Obviously can't say who wrote initial texts or who sent what- but let's just say , family is key in more than one way with this bunch. I'd say Debs own family are sickened by what she's involved with and must spend lots of sleepless nights worrying about her and the boys .
---
And I also believe that old hag manipulates Debs into doing anything she says , which Is how she's ended up doing OF . She won't see this herself till she breaks free from this warped illusion of family she's been sold.
---
here we go again family hungry twunt seeking more validation from strangers on tiktok as not getting any at home.
She’s too dim to leave, couldn’t cope on her own, she’d rather be used and abused than be a single parent. Mind you, she might as well be for what Luke’s worth. Breadsticks is fucked mentally and is intent on Begs being the same as her. As I’ve said before, dirty, filthy old slags the pair of them. LETS ALL REPORT SECOND ACCOUNT as shouldn’t be done if banned

For once, I really hope this isn’t true😭 this is a new level of messed up. If Luke thinks and acts like this, then he shouldn’t be around kids quite frankly. No wonder they protested so much when it was mentioned on here about him eyeing up his mum. As Shakespeare would say “she doth protest too much, methinks” .

Reactions: 5
So like is a sex offender/rapist. He needs locking up. The fact he could go that to his niece shows what a danger he is. Even if it was consensual, incest is just all kinds of wrong 🤮. But also Breadstick’s fella gives me serious wife beater vibes.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ebony is lukes blonde sisters daughter isn’t she? It’s made me feel sick to think what the duck goes on in that with those poor boys in there. Always thought they were messed up from when I first ever commented on here at the way Deborah was with breadstick.

• Sick
So like is a sex offender/rapist. He needs locking up. The fact he could go that to his niece shows what a danger he is. Even if it was consensual, incest is just all kinds of wrong 🤮. But also Breadstick’s fella gives me serious wife beater vibes.
It’s the vest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think one of her accounts got banned last night/ early hrs cause breadstick opened her gob about tattle
I can confirm that was in 1of the messages but I couldn't edit it to share and not show who wrote it , apparently shes been hospitalised because of him.

• Wow
Oh is that the one that pisses off back to his wife/partner at weekend 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.