Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she’s actually cooking? If you notice she only talks about food/dinners as if she’s constantly hungover…wait… oh she is!!
Don’t reckon it will happen, it will be after 4 so she will be drinking by then, and can’t be bothered again… those bacon chops better get comfy sitting in the fridge

Reactions: 3
Funny she’s being all happy happy. Not mentioning Tattle now Debs? What’s up? Do you not want people coming on here and finding out the truth about your sex offender, incestuous boyfriend?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s done another video since saying she only got to 322 followers and she’s having food and an early night 🤣 oh and tomorrow she’s cooking bacon chops, mash, roasties and everything. Yeah I bet 🙄
She makes me laugh when she makes a big deal about something she's making and it NEVER gets made until 4/5 days later but says it every day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said she defrosted the bacon chops so they’ll need using 😂
They most definitely will need using, should be good until tomorrow if kept in the fridge… come on it’s Sunday!! She had a glass of water for our benefit last night, so she’s quenched for a good week now😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They most definitely will need using, should be good until tomorrow if kept in the fridge… come on it’s Sunday!! She had a glass of water for our benefit last night, so she’s quenched for a good week now😅
I can imagine her not being able to cook proper food properly, I think she should stay away from the bacon chops 😂 I’m so shocked she’s not said anything about what’s been said here, she’s usually got plenty to say about us 🤔

Reactions: 6
All nicey nicey making dinner watching a film yeah right debs we believe u was only said the other day on here make meal spend time with your kids even if its just watching a film and all of a sudden that's what your doing are u building evidence of how good u are will take more than that u reprobate

I can imagine her not being able to cook proper food properly, I think she should stay away from the bacon chops 😂 I’m so shocked she’s not said anything about what’s been said here, she’s usually got plenty to say about us 🤔
She definitely won't want to bring attention to it! So she's acting like she doesn't know it's here...what we will get is loads of loved up/so in love posts 🙄

She'll be waiting for the live or back up from the booze.

I bet its nearly killed her having no account to go live on . She was banned because Monster on law was insinuating about beastiality about someone's dead pet . bleeping sickos.
what the hell is wrong with that lot?? im pleased i missed it ha

Reactions: 2
she's desperate for followers on her new account, give it up Begs everyone is wising up to your bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad I am not the only one😂
---
We won’t find out for a few days either as she wont cook them yet.

• Haha
Surprise Surprise its potato pops and pakoras , no appetite for chops apparently.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.