Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle up witches 😂 she’s live, looks like she’s been crying, and keeps looking all melancholy and teary eyed. She’s already pissed. If anyone can’t sleep then here’s your entertainment 😂🤓 think Lukey boy has been playing about again ?
she's hammered isn't she, came up on fyp and i didnt want to click on it incase she saw 🤣 not that she looks like she will see much! looks so angry too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's hammered isn't she, came up on fyp and i didnt want to click on it incase she saw 🤣 not that she looks like she will see much! looks so angry too
Yeah she looks raging 😂 who pissed on her potato pops tonight 👀 .

It’s the filter slips that get me 😂

Jesus the singing 🫢

• Haha
Oh fuckety duck I missed it. Shocker Luke doesn’t want to be in her bed. Maybe try to stop pretending it’s a dining table you bleeping slob. I wouldn’t want to sleep in it either 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh latest posts folks. No more lives or drinking TikToks 😂😂😂😂. I’m utterly shattered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a video now where she is so cross lol lol. Apparently the trolls have got their own way and she is NEVER GOING LIVE AGAIN lol lol. Did something happen in live that I missed ?? She is livid and I’m pissing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be back, she's full of shite as per 😘

Last edited:
Thing is she will forget she’s said she’s not going live and then she will be pissed and go live anyway she’s a div 😂 her partner who we haven’t seen for weeks who I don’t believe is there clearly doesn’t want to spend any time with her!

• Haha
devestated you know, what will I do without watching her fester in a gaming chair, downing blue wkd after blue wkd 🤔

• Haha
Devastated. I’ll have to sit and pluck the hairs out my troll moles instead.

Deb, you’ve woke up and seen the messages from your mods and followers , maybe even looked back on your live and seen what a complete dick you were. The beer fear set in once again, and you made yourself look like a desperate, lonely muppet. Go look after ya kids, perhaps they might benefit from your embarrassing lives being shelved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's blatantly fell out with Granny Gruffnuts so that's why she's stating no more drinky poos

• Haha
I'm loving this drama :LOL:
---
I wonder what's happened between her and easy meat then ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.