Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all hear that, no vids because she has the "flu", more like a hangover/ drug comedown if you ask me
I'll again, never known anyone get "flu" as much as that deadbeat. No doubt she will be better for thurs/friday

• Heart
Reactions: 2
exactly, she's just nursing a hangover whilst her poor kids are left to fend for themselves, such an awful mother.

Reactions: 1
why do we reckon luke hasn't been on big debs tiktoks ? trouble in paradise ?

Reactions: 3
Someone’s rattled. So a big speech about weight. So Debs reckons she’s a size 10/12 , I doubt that , but so what ! If according to her there is no perfect weight WHY is she so rattled. Also why can’t she speak a normal sentence , each word sounds so painful when she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone’s rattled. So a big speech about weight. So Debs reckons she’s a size 10/12 , I doubt that , but so what ! If according to her there is no perfect weight WHY is she so rattled. Also why can’t she speak a normal sentence , each word sounds so painful when she speaks.
Her speech is terrible . She really struggles to put a sentence together.

Her speech is terrible . She really struggles to put a sentence together.
She really does, it actually fascinates me to be honest, I can’t work out if she is heavily medicated or just thick. She constantly repeats the same words over and over. I find myself trying to articulate for her

she's thick, and drugged up, the whole I've had 3 kids is an excuse, it's not bloating hun it's fatty liver from all the booze you swill. get a fuckin grip of it debs.
I'll show my ass if she's a size 10/12. She's at least a 16, she just stuffs herself into clothes that are far too small.

she's thick, and drugged up, the whole I've had 3 kids is an excuse, it's not bloating hun it's fatty liver from all the booze you swill. get a fuckin grip of it debs.
I'll show my ass if she's a size 10/12. She's at least a 16, she just stuffs herself into clothes that are far too small.
She sounds like the truffle hog (Katie Hayes) adamant she’s a 10 but clearly a 16-18 . No problem. Just own it !

She's a proper sket she makes herself sound so stupid when she talks also she has 1 tone and is so boring! And the way she makes her mouth make her look like she's angry at the wrong times makes me laugh 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Debs singing I'm just a mess, the other night. This was half 1 in the morning. Her poor kids 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
google "debzlouise fapello" if you dare, it's horrific (should be the first result) :LOL:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.