Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t believe breadstick posted those OF Photos, imagine those poor boys seeing photos of their mom and nan one day with their flanges out. Absolutely vile the pair of them.
That’s why poor Luke’s took to his bed probably. Don’t think I’m feeling sorry for him btw. I mean for a wank 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
keep us updated my lovely troll :p loving all this drama
If some of you lovely lot could share begorahs posts I'd appreciate it I'm blocked on both my accounts and she isn't worth making a third one for but this drama is her karma

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening trolls, well that’s a lovely bit of tea ☕ thank you! It also confirms what I said about breadsticks being nasty to that mod, and she was. Let’s watch it all unravel because they can’t help themselves can they the little dirt boxes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she LIVES for drama, she loves it, I reckon more is going to come out about her being in touch with ex's 👀

I thing Begs is terrified of Breadstick. She’s been totally reliant on that family and I think Breadstick’s been a bit controlling. And they both showed just how nasty they were with the Jenna episode.

• Heart
funny how she's all mouth when she's on private, you don't need to convince us debs you need to convince Lukey Boy

Reactions: 3
I thing Begs is terrified of Breadstick. She’s been totally reliant on that family and I think Breadstick’s been a bit controlling. And they both showed just how nasty they were with the Jenna episode.
Totally agree. Debs doesn’t talk to any of her family, which is weird and sus. I reckon she fell out with her family when she got with Luke and got in with his family, they probably saw what they get up to, drinking, shagging each other and moral standings of an alley cat and left Deb to it

Reactions: 5
is she using a timer and then just spread eagling in random positions ? for duck sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Begs is going on Private so us Trolls can’t comment or see her. So here she is anyway explaining this . We can still see ya 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
So can she only cook tuna pasta bake, sausages mash Yorkshire puddings and potato pops? It’s like the same thing over and over 😂🤢 keeping your profile private won’t do nothing by the way, we are still all on there debs 😂

• Haha
Latest post for the blocked trolls. Sorry for the quality I had to compress it twice and I even sped it up x2 in parts because she was waffling that much. She’s dishing up dinners later. Pissing myself with excitement here 🙄😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Latest post for the blocked trolls. Sorry for the quality I had to compress it twice and I even sped it up x2 in parts because she was waffling that much. She’s dishing up dinners later. Pissing myself with excitement here 🙄😂
🤣🤣🤣THE fast bits are making more sense than her usual waffle !! Reduced your blues my arse Begs you're alcohol dependent and in denial. Ty

• Heart
vom, debs looks like she's wearing a nappy in the breadsticks vids
---
love how the desperate chav slut has her profile to private but we can see her vids on here anyway :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you reckon it's so the teachers can't see how neglected they are ?
I don’t know… but they are off a lot. Definitely will be getting an email/letter saying their attendance is below standards and they will be keeping an eye.

It just seems a lot 😮😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.