Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all quiet from ol' vicky pollard lately isn't it

no i was going through old photos and videos and found it
i was going to say! I’d had my roast and was tucked up cosy for the evening and I am more than half her age 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
tell me you read here without telling me you don't read here , come on then debs and hannah where's the sloppy dancing ? I'll be having a few vodka's on thursday myself, might flop around to geriatric music xo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might have got this wrong but I saw that vid and didn’t see her mime it. She doesn’t know the words to the songs she lip syncs to anyway. Like I say, I could be wrong but I don’t think I saw her mouth the N word. I’m going to go back and check…….
---
Looked back on both vids on both Deborah Louise Account and Peppiegizmo. She doesn’t say it. I’ve screen recorded and compressed but it’s very poor quality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.