Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think she's bothered about her kids education tbh, the only thing she cares about is where next line of coke and blue wkd is coming from

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't even think she's bothered about her kids education tbh, the only thing she cares about is where next line of coke and blue wkd is coming from
Unfortunately I think you’re right. And that’s really sad.

Doesn’t she want the best for her sons though?

Silly question 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately I think you’re right. And that’s really sad.

Doesn’t she want the best for her sons though?

Silly question 😑
the answer is no, otherwise she wouldn't be getting pissed and drugged up out of her mind every night, she's a disgrace tbh

the answer is no, otherwise she wouldn't be getting pissed and drugged up out of her mind every night, she's a disgrace tbh
Well she shouldn’t have had kids then. And that’s something I don’t say lightly. She’s an appalling mother and needs to clean up her act. Even on the latest videos she just looks grubby and smelly, like an alchy who’s doing the bare minimum to keep up appearances. And that’s without all her shenanigans online that those boys will come across one day

• Heart
Dishing up tonight’s slop tea for t’kids. I’d record it but it’s so bleeping dull. Two of the kids are having curry noodles. They’ve got chicken ones as well but she’s not sure what night she’s making those. The noodles were that overcooked they were like mush, hence one of the comments. Love how she’s throwing it right back to 2005 with the Bench top.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
how can she be so rotund but have mosquito bite tits at the same time ?

• Haha
makes me laugh how she wanted 30k followers ain't getting them now are you debs ? 😂

Tuna paste sandwich for one of the boy’s lunches today. She’d quite happily make him proper tuna but he’s obsessed with tuna paste apparently. How the duck did he even get to try it in the first place? She must have bought it 🤮. My dogs eat better honestly. Apparently she’s on at Breadsticks house on Saturday for TikToks 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Who the duck eats a Chinese takeaway in bed? In fact any full blown meal in bed but especially curry? Bedroom must stink! And she seems to now think she’s on a shadow ban. Thick fucker’s gone private of course her views are going to be shite. Good god 😂. Gutted we didn’t see her dish out her adventurous choice of meal though 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
how bleeping dippy is she
"my views are down I must be shadowbanned 😢"
you set your profile to private you stupid bleep.

• Haha
She’s already responded after reading here. She’s got a public profile again 😂😂😂. Hiya Begs 👋🏻 . How’s the camel toe? Get some windows open in that bedroom you scruff 🤮

• Haha
oh she needs to get a life instead of being on here all the time doesn't she ?! start being a half decent mum to your kids you nasty scruff :sick:

Buckle up witches 😂 she’s live, looks like she’s been crying, and keeps looking all melancholy and teary eyed. She’s already pissed. If anyone can’t sleep then here’s your entertainment 😂🤓 think Lukey boy has been playing about again ?

• Haha
Crying and on the beg, all because Luke doesn’t want to be in her bed 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.