Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi hannah's followers, this is the sort of people they are, leaving an innocent child in a doorway

then there's also debs being addicted to weed :

Luke threatening people with a baseball bat (about 2:10 in) :

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hi hannah's followers, this is the sort of people they are, leaving an innocent child in a doorway

non of them are sober or not high enough to use a baseball bat, they see double 🤣 he's never in anyway is he! Lurkey Luke is always on the pull

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 😂 😂 the big Teletubby suckling her blue wkd whilst Luke is with random women upstairs, utter gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

duck me. Mum’s gone to Spiceland 😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s taken me ages to find this thread again 🤣🤣

I broke my ankles running here when I saw her threatening to show your messages 🤣 has she not grasped the concept of it being anonymous yet? So all she’s doing is showing people what’s being said and not outing anyone here, I am sure all your timbers were well and truly shivered.

looks like I have some catching up to do anyway so thanks breadstick for reminding me of this thread 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s taken me ages to find this thread again 🤣🤣

I broke my ankles running here when I saw her threatening to show your messages 🤣 has she not grasped the concept of it being anonymous yet? So all she’s doing is showing people what’s being said and not outing anyone here, I am sure all your timbers were well and truly shivered.

looks like I have some catching up to do anyway so thanks breadstick for reminding me of this thread 😘
Oh yeah I’m so scared. I mean coz we use real names etc over here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has just come up on my FYP who’s behind this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she could walk in on him having an orgy and she'd still take him back because no one would go near her with a barge pole.
---
will she go live ? or is she too scared ? 😂

she could walk in on him having an orgy and she'd still take him back because no one would go near her with a barge pole.
---
will she go live ? or is she too scared ? 😂
She probs gets involved 🤣🤣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.