Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's took him back 😂 😂 What a doormat ! She'll most likely do a plate up tea for his fancy bit aswell she's such a gobshite !
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-0 .png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Course she has. No self worth whatsoever. Which is kind of sad tbh. All their problems/drama seem to stem from alcohol/substance issues. I bet most of his sneaky links happen when he’s off his nut or drunk. He tries it on with the niece when he’s drunk They argue when they’re drunk. See a pattern? Oh and breadstick cries and wanders the streets when she’s drunk 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
debs washes luke's fancy bit's knickers for her, pass it on

• Haha
Would say debs let's them in their ved, but the lazy cow is never out of it only to get pissed

• Haha
she just bangs on the floor for them to keep it down 😂 😂 😂 I wondered why we never saw her living room
The lounge is now lukes spunk pad whislt desperate deb, eats, sleeps, breathes in that pit! I still cant get over her eating her meals in bed....the fact she has to walk past the lounge all the way upstairs to eat...very very odd!

• Haha
no wonder she has such a chip on her shoulder, the insecurity of knowing her fella is bleeping half of bradford 😂 😂

• Haha
Desperate deb, mi feller, & mi fellers shag piece all living their best life 🙏 ey debs could have been some good only fans content there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Desperate deb, mi feller, & mi fellers shag piece all living their best life 🙏 ey debs could have been some good only fans content there 👀
no he'll just have a threesome with another shag piece and then have debs come in afterwards to clean up 😂 😂 like I said, she washes his side pieces knickers and even does a plate up tea for her, #gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no he'll just have a threesome with another shag piece and then have debs come in afterwards to clean up 😂 😂 like I said, she washes his side pieces knickers and even does a plate up tea for her, #gobshite.
Bet she doesn't share her malibu or blues with her though!! Debs you're a tit friend ffs its thirsty work ragging mi feller all over the bedroom, you probably wouldn't know cuz you probably lie there like a sack of sprouting spuds

• Haha
her latest vid lip syncing " I never pretend to be something I'm not" as she's filtered up to duck to disguise her acne cratered fish face

• Haha
😂😂 so the dirty old slag is on crutches because she had a fall, apparently she has a “lodger” aswell. Btw begorah, has Luke gone round to see his side piece and left you to do TikTok’s with the old cripple ? 🤣

• Haha
Be afraid tattlers be very afraid the old lush and the teletubbie will out themselves by posting what we see and say.

• Haha
Instead of being obsessed with us on here maybe she should spend that time washing her greasy hair, making her kids proper dinners not oven crap everyday and saying “they chose it”. Yeah debs cos that’s all they are used to eating cos you are either in bed or pissed up. And breadsticks a crappy mother and grandmother that enables all this crap. We aren’t the ones pissed up everyday, complete mess she is.

• Heart
They’re lucky new members can’t comment, we’d be on double the amount of threads by now !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.