Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a video of them dirty dancing with each other and I feel I need to bleach my eyes .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently there's been a lot of new tattlers now allowed to comment on threads , so come on Begorah and Granma can you make a comment yet ?

Reactions: 6
can that family not eat anything if it's not drowned in brown sauce ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
btw her kinder egg toy engagement ring looks like it's going to need cutting off at this rate it is so tight !
---
DEC71F-4D67-4FE2-8C07-38BB9j1  .png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sooo have the golden split or what 👀
---
She's on live fuming bit won't why and then went out and started randomly shouting BYEEE BYEEEE

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂😂 omg how pathetic and desperate is she ?! What sort of woman with any self respect stays with a man who dips his wick in half of Bradford, all his family must be laughing at her ,the gobshite, get yourself tested debs he’s most likely given you the clap

On the live the other I saw 2 comments along the lines of ' why would you put up with luke sha**ing your friends' & poor deb luke been sha**ing half of Bradford
She looked absolutely crushed I actually felt sorry for her, she read it and just looked at the floor or the wall. Clearly someone who knows her!! She didn't mention a single thing she didn't defend it or deny it. So it's pretty clear that he's been cheating on her.
---
Also she's been ill with flu all week & weekend....did it just disappear fri night/sat morning then? I feel asleep around 1ish and she was still on live.....

😂😂😂😂 omg how pathetic and desperate is she ?! What sort of woman with any self respect stays with a man who dips his wick in half of Bradford, all his family must be laughing at her ,the gobshite, get yourself tested debs he’s most likely given you the clap
They don't have any self respect clearly, looking at the state of them and all the incest that goes on .

• Sick
On the live the other I saw 2 comments along the lines of ' why would you put up with luke sha**ing your friends' & poor deb luke been sha**ing half of Bradford
She looked absolutely crushed I actually felt sorry for her, she read it and just looked at the floor or the wall. Clearly someone who knows her!! She didn't mention a single thing she didn't defend it or deny it. So it's pretty clear that he's been cheating on her.
---
do you mean these comments ? 🤣 I screenshotted them, my jaw was on the floor :eek:
DEC71F-4D67-4FE2-8C07  .png

DEC71F-4D67-4FE2-8C08  .png

• Wow
Well let’s face it, look at the thing she’s got as a mother figure. Someone whose fella controls and abuses her. Now I’m not victim blaming, but what I’m saying is she’s got no one to encourage her and support her to leave. Deborah, Hannah is Luke’s mum not yours. She will always have his back. Black bag the dirty fucker’s stuff and throw it on the garden. He’s never gonna change. Life doesn’t have to be like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.