Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever it is , they're saying they have messages and will reveal tomorrow lol 😆 don't disappoint us now LouisaG,
---
Mind you it's probably Debs just trying to bring some excitement to her page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
will the real luke shagger please stand up 🤣
She’s done a clap back vid saying “my man doesn’t want you” 🤣 and he doesn’t want you either debs you frump, that’s why he’s sleeping with half of Bradford, scruff xo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah it’s me. I’ve never been able to resist a man who smells of potato pops and weed and dips his wick in half of Bradford. Who doesn’t work and gets pissed and stoned all the time. Plus I’d have a mother in law who makes me keema curry and quiche. What’s not to love?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah it’s me. I’ve never been able to resist a man who smells of potato pops and weed and dips his wick in half of Bradford. Who doesn’t work and gets pissed and stoned all the time. Plus I’d have a mother in law who makes me keema curry and quiche. What’s not to love?
The question is are you gonna wear matching outfits with breadsticks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bleeping roaring with laughter 😂 😂 😂 😂 omg this thread brings me so much joy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she's not mentioning the 'debslovescock' page though is she ? 😂
---
omg have you seen the latest video on dippydebs ? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.