Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dippy Debs and LouisaG are posting the tea... I mean it's stuff we already knew but still ,

Reactions: 4
Gunty , we miss you & b4 you slate me I'm nearing 50 and still look healthier than you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s lost 10 thousand followers bloody signed into my daughters account to have a nose but she’s gone private
---

Tell a lie that’s a different account but most of them are private now
She's hiding now !!! after showing her badly packed kebab on only fans , , Morning fishy flaps Debs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A treat for the eyes last night lads. 19 videos of the two desperados in matching outfits which, in fairness, were a massive improvement on the usual Ann Summers knock offs. Wide mouthed frog Ebony trying to fit her extremely square head into the vids but getting blocked out by the attention seekers. Breadstick doing her rotating hip exercises. Teeth whitening filter on MAX. We all know Deb’s teeth are dropping out. So just the usual really 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A treat for the eyes last night lads. 19 videos of the two desperados in matching outfits which, in fairness, were a massive improvement on the usual Ann Summers knock offs. Wide mouthed frog Ebony trying to fit her extremely square head into the vids but getting blocked out by the attention seekers. Breadstick doing her rotating hip exercises. Teeth whitening filter on MAX. We all know Deb’s teeth are dropping out. So just the usual really 😂😂😂
Why did she have her granddaughter dancing with her when she knows what kind of weirdos watch

Why did she have her granddaughter dancing with her when she knows what kind of weirdos watch
Yeah the little tiny one? I know! People have been told time and time again about putting young children on public social media. It ends up on the dark web for all the pedos to get off on. And it’s not an exaggeration. TikToks with young children get A LOT of shares!

Reactions: 2
debs gets jealous when Hannah's real family join in on the videos,

• Haha
well I must say I'm disapointed, and I was really looking forward to our trollop putting half a jar of mayonnaise on a brioche bun,

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet but we’re nearing Thirsty Thursday. Kids are off school. There must be a drunken disaster night pending.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.