Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where are the witches of eastwick tonight then ? I thought this was meant to be scrag ends big comeback ? or is the mutt inhaling her blues whilst waiting for the beanpole to get there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
where are the witches of eastwick tonight then ? I thought this was meant to be scrag ends big comeback ? or is the mutt inhaling her blues whilst waiting for the beanpole to get there ?
They have a couple vids up on the old mutts page

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yes you shrivelled old slag, anyone would need to be under a spell to find THAT attractive, Bigtittymomma
1688164902444.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes you shrivelled old slag, anyone would need to be under a spell to find THAT attractive, Bigtittymomma
View attachment 2276421
Vile 🤢 what a sad duck honestly her son must be so proud of the old prune 🤣🤣🤣
---
his gf is not much better, this was copied and pasted from google !!

there's dozens of her all over google images
Don't know what's happened to debs she's ate all the pies by looks of it 🙄
Just wouldn't would you all the pervs and has the front to plaster about tattle on there videos 🤣 when she's getting her coconuts out 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Vile 🤢 what a sad duck honestly her son must be so proud of the old prune 🤣🤣🤣
his gf is not much better, here's another one of debs oh so "artistic" onlyfan pictures there's dozens of them all over google !!
1688166206143.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
fupa fupa diddle dee dee, you need a bigger size skirt oh heifer debbie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
fupa fupa diddle dee dee, you need a bigger size skirt oh heifer debbie
They seem to be more obsessed with tattle than we are 🤣
I had a gander earlier for 5 mins that was enough 🤢 2 years they have been jumping about doing the same tit 🥴🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They seem to be more obsessed with tattle than we are 🤣
I had a gander earlier for 5 mins that was enough 🤢 2 years they have been jumping about doing the same tit 🥴🥱🥱🥱🥱
this was the comment of the night for me 😂
DEC71F-4D67-4FE2-8C07-38B13ED3E016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.