Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debs will fit right in when she goes Blackpool I went
she's got the 4 sizes too small smurf pyjamas on again :oops: notice how the deadbeat mother is showing off the clothes her neglected kids have, we all know breadstick robbed them for you lard ass, she said as much on a live a while back she robs all the time !
She’s off on her jolly’s to Blackpool she will fit right in there i went Blackpool for the first time the other year and absolutely hated it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Debs will fit right in when she goes Blackpool I went

She’s off on her jolly’s to Blackpool she will fit right in there i went Blackpool for the first time the other year and absolutely hated it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Luke doesn't need to ride the big one, he already has the big one at home (when he actually spends a night with her 🤭 )
---
like I said, a common frump !
DEC71F-4D67-4FE2-8C07-38Bd12EdC2Es013.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
she's got the 4 sizes too small smurf pyjamas on again :oops: notice how the deadbeat mother is showing off the clothes her neglected kids have, we all know breadstick robbed them for you lard ass, she said as much on a live a while back she robs all the time !
What??? I must have missed this! She wants to try robbing herself a decent outfit. And a decent wig instead of looking like Alice Cooper on crack.
---
Luke doesn't need to ride the big one, he already has the big one at home (when he actually spends a night with her 🤭 )
---
like I said, a common frump !
View attachment 2267320
Her posture is truly awful. She gives herself five bellies and two chins. Mind you she probably can’t stand up straight for them pjs that are four sizes too small 😂😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t been on here or TikTok for a while, my god she’s put some timber in hasn’t she 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Must be big made if she'll fits a size 8 🤣🤣
---
Eyes are bigger than my belly eh I think not 🤣🤣 pretending she didn't eat it all

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not a “mum tum” hun, you’re just a fat bastard

• Haha
It’s all the sugar in the alcohol debs same as a beer belly, it’s not good for your health or your waist!

Also, it’s not mum tum when you’ve been much thinner after having your three kids. It’s just weight gain Begs. You lost your mum tum and gained your booze belly. Stop kidding yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.