Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when they open a 75k or 100k box and rush over to tell the person, ‘it’s ok’, ‘don’t worry’. I would be like, Oh I won’t. It’s not my fault, it’s a totally random game. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really liked Reece but he turned out to be a greedy one! Should have took the 8 mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really liked him too and that’s saying something as I find most of them attention seeking and insufferable pricks .Cant believe be didn’t take the 8k though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Silly sod 😂
£8.4k and his partner wanted him to take it - but oh no he had 'manifested' he had £25k.

Honestly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Silly sod 😂
£8.4k and his partner wanted him to take it - but oh no he had 'manifested' he had £25k.

Honestly 🤦‍♀️
It’s really goes to show how people are so full of their own self importance these days. They’re needing reality checks.

Reactions: 5
the manifesting of the £25k went well then 🤣
I swear these people don't need the money to turn down those offers, I think I would deal if I got to £2k that would certainly help me out right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
£8,000+? Nah, let me go with my own box. That has 1p 🤡
“I really want the penny left on the board and a big number” What are you an absolute psycho pal?! 🙃 Nearly 9k there for his mams car and New York, but he wanted the thrill of the game more apparently!

• Haha
I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit arrogant saying 'I've got that at home' about the offer. Show some awareness when the country is in a cost of living crisis and some people cant even buy nappies for their babies.:rolleyes:

I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!
Totally agree the sob stories are ruining it, found tonight's episode way too syrupy had it on the background but wasn't really watching

I just want someone to come in and just get on with it and want the money for a holiday or something instead of a wheelchair for their neighbours aunts disabled cat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit arrogant saying 'I've got that at home' about the offer. Show some awareness when the country is in a cost of living crisis and some people cant even buy nappies for their babies.:rolleyes:
I had the same thought, that comment put me right off her

Reactions: 4
The sob stories and then acting like a ‘family’ is ruining it for me. It makes me hate the contestants as they come across attention seeking and needy.

Totally unrealistic offer at the end again the banker has offered less than that when there's been bigger amounts left on the board 🙄
Anyway they have more than that at home so why deal on it anyway

Did anyone else think Myles was testing his gaydar when he mentioned hugging Stephen too? 🤔

Reactions: 1