Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that. How pathetic. So this is going to happen every single time? I hope the contestant that sets it up goes home with 10p.

Reactions: 1
The go fund me is now at 19k. He deserves every penny if he does have MND which is one of the worst diseases known to man.

Why does he? because he didn't take the £11k thats his silly fault.
It was £12.6k and he even said that amount was life changing as his partner didn't earn that much in a year. And still he turned it down.
Poor soul having MND, a horrible illness, but he was silly.

Reactions: 6
It was £12.6k and he even said that amount was life changing as his partner didn't earn that much in a year. And still he turned it down.
Poor soul having MND, a horrible illness, but he was silly.
Yes agreed and they can’t have that narrative running the show. A lot of the contestants have some ‘emotional’ reason why they’re on the show and trying to win money. A go fund me can’t be set up for Karen who needs an extension for her grandson. Or Mike who’s family of 6 have never seen their dying gran in New Zealand.

Reactions: 3
If its going to turn in to who's got the biggest soɓ story I'm turning off 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm also watching from the nostalgia aspect and Stephen Mulhern is definitely better than Noel but they need to stop forcing the story lines. No one is on there for shits and giggles. It's about the money, always has been, so let's not be silly.

Reactions: 4
So those who are still there at the end of the series just go home and don’t get a chance to play?

I do like the concept. Always have. Think Stephen Mulhern is great. An hour is too long imo. Today’s contestant cuddling everyone after they’ve opened a blue box is highly irritating.
Consider yourself lucky the version on ch4 used to be 2 hours

Anyone who watched Big Brother this year mobility scooter Kerry was in a series of DOND and I'm sure I read she was on it 22 times before it was her go.
I wonder what the most appearances is?

I’m totally hooked on this, sad it’s only on four weeks.

On its own it’s a nice gesture in the modern times of GFM to set one up for Brad but if it starts to be done for more folk then where does it end? People don’t apply for (potential) big money prizes for no reason

Reactions: 3
There's no way the banker would have offered that much for the two boxes she was left with at the end normally
It was only because she was banging on about being an NHS nurse and moaning about how low her offers were that he upped it 🙄

Reactions: 5
There's no way the banker would have offered that much for the two boxes she was left with at the end normally
It was only because she was banging on about being an NHS nurse and moaning about how low her offers were that he upped it 🙄
Did she say she earned 1k a month? I heard Stephen Mulhern mention that twice. That’s not a FT nurse wage.

Reactions: 2