Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother had brain surgery 3 weeks ago? Really?

I hate the way these people try to apply logic to a game of chance. 'X has had the £100k twice so I'll leave them for now'.

Reactions: 5
Really? She’s highly irritating
Yeah I’m sure he said it was Rochelle. She’s a bit gleckit! And she’s obsessed with DOND, she said for her boyfriend’s birthday she dressed up as Noel Edmonds and made a heap of boxes 😂
---
Her mother had brain surgery 3 weeks ago? Really?

I hate the way these people try to apply logic to a game of chance. 'X has had the £100k twice so I'll leave them for now'.
She looks amazing for recently going through that! And did she say that was her sixth surgery?

Reactions: 1
Rochelle what are you doing!!! Eeeek! I do think she deserved a higher offer than 14k for her board though!

I find Stephen Mulherne's posture so strange. Sort of hunch back and sticks his belly out when he walks.

She's got to accept £30k hasn't she?

I find Stephen Mulherne's posture so strange. Sort of hunch back and sticks his belly out when he walks.

She's got to accept £30k hasn't she?
I’m glad she did! I know she could have had the 60k offer but far too many of them have been so greedy, nice sum of money for that to enjoy!

She certainly didn't strike me as a risk taker at the beginning
But if she started the gfm for the other player maybe she thought if she lost big someone would set one up for her sick mum that she hardly mentioned 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually I didn't think he should have dealt then - he definitely had another round.
And I usually hate them being greedy.

Reactions: 3
I'm glad it was Joseph today I just find him an annoying contestant same with Jamie hope he's out the way soon
How stupid does his wife feel now for making him deal to early 🙄

I'm glad it was Joseph today I just find him an annoying contestant same with Jamie hope he's out the way soon
How stupid does his wife feel now for making him deal to early 🙄
Very annoying. Another prick that was psychic and knew what was in his box every game.

This is my most random post in a while - I thought Jamie was quite looking behind the desk but I don’t now he’s out on the floor

The Banker throwing shade - “the world’s least psychic man” 😂

• Haha
Aw duck off rubbing baby hospital name tags. Where do they find these absolute crackpots? It’s like they try to outdo each other with the emotional bullshit. If that was my man I would be CRINGING.

• Haha
really surprised old pyschic boy didn't go all way so glad he didn't get the mega money he tried to style it out at the end but he was so pissed 🤣🤣🤣

The call too. Like really? Why was Noel all woo woo and now it's the contestants 😒

Reactions: 2
I’m glad he dealt too early. What a walloper. Trying to say it didn’t bother him. He had a great board and dealt at least a round too early. But it’s absolutely fine he’s got 14k. Got offered 76k but it’s all ok guys. He’s not bothered 🤣🤣🤣 that would have bought the stupid twit two caravans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I particularly enjoyed all the chocolate puns and I may or may not have noted them down in case I ever chance upon someone who works in a chocolate factory

Aw duck off rubbing baby hospital name tags. Where do they find these absolute crackpots? It’s like they try to outdo each other with the emotional bullshit. If that was my man I would be CRINGING.
What was that about missed the start? Didn’t like him he looks like our scumbag neighbour - he dealt too early- oh well….