Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she earned 1k a month? I heard Stephen Mulhern mention that twice. That’s not a FT nurse wage.
Yes when the banker offered her just over a thousand she said she doesn't earn much more than that a month and she has a second job but she made it sound like she is a full time nurse never mentioned what the second job was

Reactions: 1
Todays contestants mother needs to go and get a refund off that psychic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m now thinking that they’re less worried about dealing because one of the contestants might set up a GFM for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's what I was thinking 😂
How recently are these recorded?
Looks like summer judging by the clothing etc (although there are a lot of Scottish men who wear shorts in the winter 😂) and it was mild right up until about September

Yeah I think it looks like summer going by the dresses some of the women are wearing.

Do they not give the option to swap their box at the end now? Maybe I’ve missed that bit

Reactions: 5
If anything they should have put the biggest money box up to £500,000 because £100,000 is a boring show to watch when the offers are mostly £1500.

Reactions: 11
If anything they should have put the biggest money box up to £500,000 because £100,000 is a boring show to watch when the offers are mostly £1500.
Yeah they used to get bigger offers from the banker in the ch4 version because of this

Reactions: 6
Yes the offers are ridiculous. Putting yourself through that to get offered 2/3k. No thanks

Reactions: 7
The offers are very miserly and whilst Stephen might be an improvement, the show isn't. Odd.

Just remembered the box swap at the final two boxes wasn't automatic was it? It was at the banker's discretion.

Another delusional player today. Said he had a feeling there's a big number in his box. Once the big numbers disappeared he ''had a feeling'' the 10k was in his box. Once that went he then claimed the 2k was in his box and he ended up with 10p. You really have to laugh at these fools who think they know what's inside their box.

He should have listened to his friend who told him to take the 5.5k. Although his mrs was having none of it, she was determined to go to the end.

Reactions: 9
It dounds awful but when you get players on like that who don't take decent offers and you can literally see the greed come out in them im glad when they go home with pence

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It dounds awful but when you get players on like that who don't take decent offers and you can literally see the greed come out in them im glad when they go home with pence
I know - it's so mean but I was willing him to have the 10p.
I didn't see it all but he turned down £5.5k? 😲
They bang on about 'well I came with nothing' and their feelings that they've got a large number - but the money they are offered is tangible not some imaginary thing in their head.

When Brad was offered the £12.6k the other day and his mum encouraged him to turn it down he (Brad) said that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go further and get more. Even Stephen Mulherne said something like 'well so is being offered over £12k out of the blue' to get him to slow down and consider it.

They would be better off thinking they've got the 1p. Would make them less silly and more realistic and grateful for the offers.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. His wife was encouraging him. Shows they didn’t need the money and just wanted a large win.

Reactions: 5