Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I thought it was supposed to be a game show. I don’t get why everyone is talking about their sob stories and all the contestants are telling each other how much they love each other. They probably met a day beforehand and have spent some time together but come on 🤣 sorry I just find it so cringe. Had to switch off!
When she said “I’m not saying this for sympathy, but I’ve had cancer” then stopped dead, I couldn’t see what other reason she had for saying it.

The clip from the other day was stark because they didn’t even say “good luck” before opening the box! Now they love each other and will be friends for life!

Reactions: 7
He had the 100k all along. His wife was nodding at him to deal at 9k so they have nobody to blame.

Reactions: 3
shocker- brave when encouraging others but bottled it himself- still 9K not a bad days work

Reactions: 3
There's a Christmas special with micheal Owen on Sunday night 7pm
Wish it was a different celebrity though 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just turned it on as was late in. Another attention seeker today, swinging pants around is she?

Just turned it on as was late in. Another attention seeker today, swinging pants around is she?
I wasn’t really concentrating but I think she said her mum made them for. No idea why though!

That’s the contestant who set up the GFM

Reactions: 2