Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searched for a thread for this and saw there isn't one

Anyone else watching this on ITV?

We are loving it!

The amount of shouting we've done at the TV for them to deal

Reactions: 3
Yes I'm watching, it brings back lovely memories as i used to watch every afternoon with my nan before i headed off to work
wasn't sure about Stephen hosting but I think he's fit in well to the role of host

Reactions: 6
Really enjoying it being back! The offers are so low compared to what they used to be!

Reactions: 7
We are loving it in our house. You can tell the difference with it going down to £100k, the offers are nowhere near as good.

Today's contestant dragggged it out it was torture 😂

Reactions: 4
I do like the concept. Always have. Think Stephen Mulhern is great. An hour is too long imo. Today’s contestant cuddling everyone after they’ve opened a blue box is highly irritating.

Reactions: 5
The thing that confuses me is are the players selected at random? Or do they know they are playing that day as their family is in the audience or do they come to every show just encase
it does feel like the players that are chosen are all the "characters" so far

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why people would put themselves through that whole rigmarole of potentially sitting through 20 games, all the ‘journey’ they go on, emotional shite, to deal at 3/4k.

Reactions: 4
Omg I cannot believe Brad didn't take the £12k 😮
He said it was more than his partner made in a year.
Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta laugh at these nutters who think they know what's in their box and they even try to influence the person who is playing the game. One girl today was in floods of tears and claimed she had a big number in her box, encouraging him not to open it. The guy just opened it anyway and it was £50.
---
The thing that confuses me is are the players selected at random? Or do they know they are playing that day as their family is in the audience or do they come to every show just encase
it does feel like the players that are chosen are all the "characters" so far
I think they film three shows every day. So they will be told you will be one of the three today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta laugh at these nutters who think they know what's in their box and they even try to influence the person who is playing the game. One girl today was in floods of tears and claimed she had a big number in her box, encouraging him not to open it. The guy just opened it anyway and it was £50.
It's bonkers. Today he was offered £12.6k actual money. But turned it down because he had a 'feeling' his box had £75k.
Plus for some reason his mother egged him on.

Reactions: 8
---

I think they film three shows every day. So they will be told you will be one of the three today.
Honestly it cringes me out. I think I’ve defo got a red one. Nobody cares mate, just open the effing box. Full of Mystic Meg’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a game of pure chance there's zero skill involved at all,
all of these players saying I've got a feeling I just know I've got big red in my box need to give their head a wobble
The greed comes out too doesnt it?
Can't believe he didn't deal at £12,000 he obviously didn't need the money to turn it down surely with his condition tcould of helped him out massively 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It's a game of pure chance there's zero skill involved at all,
all of these players saying I've got a feeling I just know I've got big red in my box need to give their head a wobble
The greed comes out too doesnt it?
Can't believe he didn't deal at £12,000 he obviously didn't need the money to turn it down surely with his condition tcould of helped him out massively 🤷‍♀️
I could never go on the show 😂
I'd have the most massive regrets whatever I did unless it went 100% my way which it never does.
I bet Brad couldn't bear to watch it last night.
I think they get swept away with being on telly and seeing £100k and £75k, thinking it is theirs, so dismiss lower offers without stopping to really think 'Omg this is £12.6k right now in my hand now if I want it - actual money instead of basically a fantasy'.

Reactions: 2
the guy from yesterdays show who turned down the £12k, well one of the contestants has set up a go fund me for him and its at £11k.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7