Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that about missed the start? Didn’t like him he looks like our scumbag neighbour - he dealt too early- oh well….
It was midway through I’m sure. He was walking about pondering an offer in an oh so dramatic way. He must have been rubbing his hand which prompted Mulhern to ask. Hence the story that he’s carried them in his wallet since the day they were born…..very bizarre. What if he lost his wallet? And what bleeping use are bits of plastic on deal or no deal. These people are fried. I swear they must sit and dream these things up, thinking awww, the audience will love this.

Reactions: 1
It was midway through I’m sure. He was walking about pondering an offer in an oh so dramatic way. He must have been rubbing his hand which prompted Mulhern to ask. Hence the story that he’s carried them in his wallet since the day they were born…..very bizarre. What if he lost his wallet? And what bleeping use are bits of plastic on deal or no deal. These people are fried. I swear they must sit and dream these things up, thinking awww, the audience will love this.
Thanks! I was doing our tree today (finally) so wasn’t watching closely- if those bands are that precious a wallet is the wrong place for them for sure🫣 - could get lost or end up in the washing machine ( I refuse to check pockets - no one checks my pockets for me) I assume the xmas celeb version will only be one celeb? did they say anything about it?

Thanks! I was doing our tree today (finally) so wasn’t watching closely- if those bands are that precious a wallet is the wrong place for them for sure🫣 - could get lost or end up in the washing machine ( I refuse to check pockets - no one checks my pockets for me) I assume the xmas celeb version will only be one celeb? did they say anything about it?
No just advertised it at the end. I wonder if it will be the remaining contestants on the rest of the boxes. Surely it will be just Michael Owen as the celeb. Should be good anyway.

This meme comes to you from Olly Murs having been a contestant in 2007! And as you can tell by his face, that’s what he went away with

IMG_0269.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching now - unless I knew that was Michael Owen I don't think I would have recognised him.

Reactions: 3
Omg only realised I've got him muddled up with Jamie Redknapp 🤦‍♀️
No wonder he didn't look anything like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes a change to have a celeb you dont hear of much rather then the same old TOWIE/MIC lot.

Reactions: 6
It's also been enjoyable thanks to the supporting players and friends.

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like a very charmed game so far🤔
a little doodlebug trivia- we have a goldfish in our pond named Razor coz he’s a big fecker🤣 🐟

Edit- oops I put the kibosh on him- 100k🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching now - unless I knew that was Michael Owen I don't think I would have recognised him.
Bit awkward when his dad was introduced and it wasn’t Harry Redknapp 😂

I enjoyed it, a good way of doing it. His daughter is the oldest looking 20-year-old I’ve ever seen! Must be the crispy bacon genes 😉

• Haha
Shame there's only one Christmas special a new year one would of been good anyone know when the rest/new series is back on im sure Stephen said we will be back in the new year

Shame there's only one Christmas special a new year one would of been good anyone know when the rest/new series is back on im sure Stephen said we will be back in the new year
I read somewhere it was the end of February it’s coming back. I agree, a new year one would have be good too

So will that be all new contestants?
If so frustrating to be on the programme and never picked.
Oh no it’s probably one of those things I’ve made up in my head because I can’t find the article 😩. I’ve found a couple where there’s speculation that it’ll come back.

I think because this seems to be classed as a series, it’ll be new contestants. Maybe they’re testing the water and then coming back with a longer one. I was trying to screenshot one article that had social media comments saying it’s unfair that some ‘replacement’ contestants got through before folk from the beginning