Deal Or No Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brad is going to be on Good Morning Britain at 7.50 to talk about the money raised to help him carry out his bucket list
---
I know - it's so mean but I was willing him to have the 10p.
I didn't see it all but he turned down £5.5k? 😲
They bang on about 'well I came with nothing' and their feelings that they've got a large number - but the money they are offered is tangible not some imaginary thing in their head.

When Brad was offered the £12.6k the other day and his mum encouraged him to turn it down he (Brad) said that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go further and get more. Even Stephen Mulherne said something like 'well so is being offered over £12k out of the blue' to get him to slow down and consider it.

They would be better off thinking they've got the 1p. Would make them less silly and more realistic and grateful for the offers.
That’s what I think is the sticking point for a lot of folk athe Go Fund Me - if you really wanted to fulfil your bucket list, I don’t understand why you’d turn down such a good offer. Yeah if you open £75k you might be a bit sad but that money was never yours and you’re still going away with a lot.

I thought the GFM had been set up at the time of filming rather than more recently - it could be a thing in future series because if I really needed money, I would be a lot more cautious than some if not most of the contestants have been so far. But if there’s a potential safety net…
---
Sorry for the spammy post:

* Brad genuinely thought he’d win big
* Rochelle (contestant) told him after she’d set up the GFM. They met at auditions and connected straight away
* It’s over £48k at the moment - Rochelle set the target at £20k
* Means the world to him. He’s had thousands of lovely messages. Very emotional talking about it
* Plans to spend the money on a trip to India and Thailand and go and see other places. He wants to do a bungee jump
* Always been skint. Doesn’t like to take money from anyone but his mum and is blown away
* Didn’t think anyone would be touched by his story
* Now at £51k since he’s been on air. “Still a long time ago” since they filmed and he was “content” with his £5. Feels it’s a bit too much. Has been asked to do a lot of interviews but this is his final one as he needs to decompress
* Ed Balls told him people wanted to donate because of who he is and he deserves it
* Charlotte Hawkins dad died of MND so they touched on the illness and how it affects him. (I didn’t realise he’s only 29). He has hand cramps and has had therapy for his speech. Feels positive he can deal with it. Charlotte told him to make the most of the money

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Brad is going to be on Good Morning Britain at 7.50 to talk about the money raised to help him carry out his bucket list
---

That’s what I think is the sticking point for a lot of folk athe Go Fund Me - if you really wanted to fulfil your bucket list, I don’t understand why you’d turn down such a good offer. Yeah if you open £75k you might be a bit sad but that money was never yours and you’re still going away with a lot.

I thought the GFM had been set up at the time of filming rather than more recently - it could be a thing in future series because if I really needed money, I would be a lot more cautious than some if not most of the contestants have been so far. But if there’s a potential safety net…
---

* Rochelle (contestant) told him after she’d set up the GFM. They met at auditions and connected straight away
* Means the world to him. He’s had thousands of lovely messages. Very emotional talking about it
* Plans to spend the money on a trip to India and Thailand and go and see other places. He wants to do a bungee jump
* Always been skint. Doesn’t like to take money from anyone but his mum and is blown away
* Now at £51k since he’s been on air. “Still a long time ago” since they filmed and he was “content” with his £5. Feels it’s a bit too much. Has been asked to do a lot of interviews but this is his final one as he needs to decompress
* Ed Balls told him people wanted to donate because of who he is and he deserves it
* Charlotte Hawkins dad died of MND so they touched on the illness and how it affects him. (I didn’t realise he’s only 29). He has hand cramps and has had therapy for his speech. Feels positive he can deal with it. Charlotte told him to make the most of the money
Thanks for that Lenny.
Honestly I can't begrudge him though it sets a bit of a worrying precedent.
I think they should now close the gofundme me tbh.

Reactions: 4
---

---

I hope he at least donates some to a charity so others can benefit too

That was her mum's fault 🤣
She wasn't going to deal at £9500 until her mum convinced her she said from the start she had a feeling she had a big number

That was her mum's fault 🤣
She wasn't going to deal at £9500 until her mum convinced her she said from the start she had a feeling she had a big number
It was a very good board at that stage , she dealt far too early - there was definitely another round in it ( more as it turned out) but she was talked out of it- she let herself be talked out of it- I’d say the journey home was interesting🤣 oh the pain of having 100k in the box🤭

An oldie but a goody 😂 Noel's glee is always hilarious.

Btw does it irritate anyone that everyone does that thing of hands together in front of their faces? Nobody actually does it in real life do they?

• Haha
Yeah at the beginning she gave the impression she was going right to the end with that box before her mother convinced her otherwise. She defo should have kept going.

That guy Jamie aka mystic meg is getting on my nerves. Today he had his daughters birthday so he said he thinks he has a blue, and it was blue. Aye well done mate, there was a 50% chance you were going to be right! mystic meg indeed...

• Haha
That guy Jamie aka mystic meg is getting on my nerves. Today he had his daughters birthday so he said he thinks he has a blue, and it was blue. Aye well done mate, there was a 50% chance you were going to be right! mystic meg indeed...
That annoyed me, I’m sure if he were the one playing he’d say he had the 100k because it’s his daughter’s birthday 🙄

• Haha

Btw does it irritate anyone that everyone does that thing of hands together in front of their faces? Nobody actually does it in real life do they?
Hahahahah. I’ve never seen that before. What a spoiled brat of a woman. I’m loving Noel here, absolutely gloating in her misery 🤣🤣

• Haha

Still, she took it well 😬

Fun fact (that everyone probably knows), there have been a few Executive Producers including Richard Osman and randomly, the guy who played Fiona’s Policeman boyfriend in Coronation Street (Glen Huggill). Don’t say I don’t tell you anything interesting now!

IMG_0177.jpeg

• Haha
Still, she took it well 😬

Fun fact (that everyone probably knows), there have been a few Executive Producers including Richard Osman and randomly, the guy who played Fiona’s Policeman boyfriend in Coronation Street (Glen Huggill). Don’t say I don’t tell you anything interesting now!

View attachment 2614221
Oh I liked his character in Corrie

Reactions: 2
Help Brad get his bucket list

£105,332
raised of £20,000 target • 9K donations

This is unbelievable - taken from his Just Giving page.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Help Brad get his bucket list

£105,332
raised of £20,000 target • 9K donations

This is unbelievable - taken from his Just Giving page.
They really need to close it down now. Thank people and close it down.

Nah, mate, sorry but this time of year is always expensive and it's veered off into unseemly and almost callous at this point.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if they survived this as a couple?

Does anyone know if they survived this as a couple?
The lad seems incredibly familiar somehow and not just from this. I'm sure I've seen him since.
I can't imagine they lasted. She'd never be able to shut up about it 😂

The thing is although she had the £250k, when they've dealt early I never believe they would play on as if they hadn't dealt. I think they would chose the boxes they would have avoided. So it is doubtful she would be in the scenario of being left with the two biggest numbers. It would still be more than she ended up with though probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 2