Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WookieCookie

I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KNYE_19

Nooooo, actually really like Dazlin, gutted theres a thread about her 😂 each to their own though aye. But she doesnt exploit her kid, if a product is shit she says its shit, she works hard and seems to really give a shit about her followers. She has messaged me back within minutes each time I've messaged her. I like how she has that elderly client that is a hoarder and shes given up her own time unpaid to speak to the clients sons about it and then help the woman declutter her house. Seems like a decent person. Every time shes gifted things to review too she always seems really grateful, unlike a lot of others!

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Each to their own, but I am really sad that a thread has been created about two “proper” cleaners who do actually educate people, when you have the hinchs of this world damaging the environment and people’s self esteem and MH.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I quite like dazlin tbf I think she’s one of the more grounded ones amongst all of the cleanfluencers and I respect she keeps her child private etc and doesn’t cash in on him too. I think she does get gifted far too much but I do think she’s good at reviewing the products and is honest about them. Anytime I’ve ever messaged her she’s always responded and been really friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sarja81

VIP Member
Oh I love these 2!
Mums, working, homes are ‘real’ they clean filth and seem pretty normal to me!!

As for gifted items why not? Every other fucker gets stuff!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
“Need a blind for this window, window is 230cm wide” translation I need a blind for this window, wonder who’s watching? Mmm I will put the measurements up and see if someone gives me one!!!!

FFS this woman has NO shame at all!!!! I cannot stand her, she might be taking the shit brown blinds down, but those awful windows and ledges will still be SHIT brown 💩 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Tor88

Loved following them both up until 3/4 months ago. They’ve lost their grip on what really working people do and have the ability to do/buy. Every day it’s something new to buy or some discount code to use that they gain money from. I don’t care if they reckon they don’t earn a penny, they’re getting bloody something. Who cares about trolley bags and car park picnics? Everyone does/has done this in their life. What’s so novel about a packed lunch? And don’t get me started on the constant new hoovers/steamers/kettles/pans, it’s consumerism at its finest. They take for the sake of it. The products they endorse are just the latest fad and aren’t relatable for the everyday person half the time. Whose got time to steam their floor every other day? Both of them boil my piss

Reactions: 19

diygirl40

VIP Member
I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.
True, however they have slowly sold out on Instagram. They arent as genuine as they were in the beginning

Mummyto2girls_19

I don’t know why she bothers doing questions & answers! She’s always so passive aggressive & on the defensive. So high & mighty & knows it all 🙄 it’s like if you don’t have the same opinion as her she doesn’t want to know! I find her very cold & opinionated! I don’t get the childish crude behaviour either! It’s getting worse! I’m not a prude by any means but all her your mum jokes are embarrassing.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Nooooo, actually really like Dazlin, gutted theres a thread about her 😂 each to their own though aye. But she doesnt exploit her kid, if a product is shit she says its shit, she works hard and seems to really give a shit about her followers. She has messaged me back within minutes each time I've messaged her. I like how she has that elderly client that is a hoarder and shes given up her own time unpaid to speak to the clients sons about it and then help the woman declutter her house. Seems like a decent person. Every time shes gifted things to review too she always seems really grateful, unlike a lot of others!
Agree. There aren’t many like her that actually keep their child private and I fully respect her for that. She always replies to messages as well. One of the better cleaning accounts who hasn’t sold out to the likes of p&g and Ava May

• Heart
I had to come on and vent about this woman!!! She used to great! Fab cleaning tips, had loads of respect for her as she doesn’t sell her child to the highest bidder for Insta fame unlike some! BUT now it’s all shit Ads & swipe ups and she doesn’t label the #Ads anymore! I counted once out of the 15 stories she had at that time 11 of them were Ads and swipe ups! That’s over 75%, even hinch isn’t that bad. She is a gobby know it all! Need to sell a house - expert, want to get your grass growing - expert you get my drift!!!! I have had it with her!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Luna25

I get some things in the new house may not be her taste or that but my god from the minute she got the keys yesterday she has slated everything about it 🙈 the kitchen, the carpets, the blinds, the tiles, the list goes on! Just find it a bit rude if I’m honest she liked it enough to buy it, there’s no need to have sly digs at the previous owners 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
She’s not even renovating... she’s redecorating. Putting her 1995 stamp all over the place!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lenalulu

Top quality content from the fart Queen. Barrel scraping much... Imagine adverting this being your life and thinking it's credible content.

The emoji.... Really 😳😴😴

Screenshot_20210201_094302_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

What an exciting life 🤭😂

Screenshot_20210201_094418.jpg

New thread suggestion...

Ads, farts and more, with swipe up galore. Prepare to snore coz this pair are a bore.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Choochoo

I can't watch Dazlin at all now. The smutty 'your mum' jokes are just painful and the 'pegging' ones wore off after the first 324 times, so boring!!!! The worst is the sheer amount of swipe ups though!!

• Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
So yesterday she said the unit was cheap and “you get what you pay for” ... today she’s put it on a swipe up!!! Honestly who does she think she is 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow