Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
The constant gifting to them is beyond a joke. There are people struggling to pay bills and put food on the table and companies gift these two items that some people could only dream of affording

Reactions: 14

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
National lockdown and Dazlin is going to pop to the range for a non essential plant pot. Fucking twat!!!

• Angry

Jem284

That new white garage door is going to stick out like a sore thumb against her brown windows. Why?!

Her taste is stuck in the 90s

• Haha

MooMooG

Omfg I am *so* sick of seeing her cleaning that bloody floor. Get some new content you boring old cow. Who wants to literally watch a floor dry?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Why do these pair always post indirect digs at other accounts? Dazlin is the worst for it! Constant digs about candles/wax melts/air fresheners etc? Also, when my kid was 5 I certainly wouldn’t entertain her thinking that 3am was playtime but her son seems to do it all the time, tell your child no and to get back to sleep 😂 I do enjoy watching her clean don’t get me wrong because she actually does clean. But the back handed comments get on my tits because it’s so obvious who they’re about. Her and hinch also don’t follow eachother anymore 👀 just to add, yes I’m invested in it because I’m bored as fuck on maternity leave so when my child sleeps I fill my time watching peoples shite stories 😂

• Haha

Irishgal80

I honestly think she thought her profile was going to get her that house. I mean she was almost smug about it! Standing in the bathroom saying how she would take the new suite with her! I mean deluded or what! Anyone else would have quietly went through the initial process until they had an offer secured but no, she was spouting about it a bit too much! Mmm sorry Daz you can’t swipe up to buy a house!

• Haha

Jaeme

Wow... 4 views of the same feature wall and beige surrounding walls. Amazing content babs 😴

literally watching paint dry

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She’s said a few times before about how they’ve outgrown their old house. How can you outgrow a house if you have a spare bedroom?!?! Am I missing something!?! Most people working from home that I know use their kitchen table or dressing table in their bedroom as a “desk” they don’t up and move house to have a bigger office because their spare room one isn’t big enough for their liking. I think it’s clear they’ve made a lot from all her ads and partnerships etc so they’ve upped and moved but I really don’t get why they’d pick a house that they hated so much about if they said lots of times how they loved their house and street so much and would never move etc. She wouldn’t change the blind in her bedroom in the old house moaned about it more than anything else and yet she’s happy to fork out to replace every blind in the new house because it looks officey but wasn’t the condition of moving house so they could have a bigger house and another spare room.... cause every house needs 2 spare bedrooms.... 🤨

obviously....

VIP Member
Dazzlin is just a pure cunt these days

ad ad ad ad ad ad

Pathetic songs over her AD AD AD AD , I mean what the fuck is the bread bread bread thing about. Oh and didn't she make a song and dance about uocycling her tables in the summer, now she has boasted about spending on new. Bit insensitive given the current climate. She could have just mentioned it, rather than screenshot the prices.

Obviously the ADS make her more money than her cleaning business these days as she does fuck all now.

I bet she is the Mrs bucket of brookside close lol

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
Just sent her a message telling her that I’m unfollowing her, due to the number of swipe ups already today … oh boy! That feels great 😌

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
‘For everyone who thought we were mad putting in carpet before we painted, that’s what carpet protectors are for’ in other words up yours for having an opinion. So passive aggressive !!! Hope pumps pukes all over your carpet Babs!!

• Haha

Mummyto2girls_19

I understand changing carpets & painting to freshen up when you move house. But if your intending to paint everywhere surely it would be better to spend a few weeks painting everywhere then lay fresh carpets if you’ve got the chance to do it that way?
Plus all these instant changes, why can’t she live there a few weeks/ months before doing major stuff? Why does everything have to be done almost instantly. Find it odd really coming from a woman who always banged on about how her carpet was god knows how old, lived with a bath room in the last place that she said was there when they moved in. Just shows she’s keeping up with Instagram Jones. There’s no need to slag everything off either! She already said it was left empty for a while so I’m guessing previous owners have either moved to a nursing home or passed away. Just because it isn’t you taste don’t be a bitch! Would be a sad world if everyone lived in perfect little insta homes

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I used to be so fond of babs I’ve even defended my like for her on this forum I’m sure, but from she’s moved house/ in the process of buying that house she comes across as a real twat that’s above everyone! She used to do her shopping at Tesco and Lidl and now everything she shows she gets in the labels that it’s from Waitrose it’s like she’s trying to come across as posh or something - complaining that her en-suite shower isn’t working but “thankfully” her main bathroom is - is in very poor taste in the middle of a pandemic especially imagine people who have 4 kids at home and 2 adults and having to share one bathroom it’s a reality for a lot of people, or worse yet having no access to a clean bathroom. There are 3 bodies and a dog in her 4 bed, 2 bathroom house it’s not like they’re all queuing up to use the bathroom ffs. I have a real strong inkling it has been dazlin that’s been nasty about mymaidmamma and if she has I think she needs to publicly apologise because it’s disgusting that someone’s thought at raising awareness for cancer would be “why wasn’t I picked”.

I know we don’t know if it was her so I’ll not speculate too much.

but while I’m here I have got quite annoyed at dazlin lately. The whole shower thing was just so self entitled and her going on about those windows!! No one gave a fuck about your shit brown windows Daz, when you dis something yourself you give other people permission to dis it with you.

obviously....

VIP Member
Babs has basically replicated her old kitchen. Was nothing wrong with the one she had. Rushed everything in 8 weeks .....all to show off and have content for instagram, alongside her qvc page

Reactions: 13

Eyesopened

VIP Member
As a now flat woman due to breast cancer, I’m not taken with this instagram breast awareness thing that’s doing the rounds as it doesn’t feel genuine more of a ploy to get more followers but dazzlings husband holding stupid sponges whilst licking his lips like a dirty rain coated perve made me feel physically sick. Quite insulting 😡

• Sad
  • Sick

fluffnstuff

I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.
I have to disagree, I don't care what they do for a living, they are annoying, hinty and beggy

• Haha