Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off

She's just been plugging a new remote control silent fan and now this....

Lyndsey 'babs' just duck off

Also whats with sharing posts about hanging washing out....did nobody do this before this bleep came along

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s honestly every day is ad ad ad for Swan. She must really be pushing to get the bank balance up for the impending house move 🙃
Thought she said they 100% wouldn’t be moving unless they could buy the neighbours house 🙄. But then she said they’d been to view some other houses?!

They defo need to move- the rooms upstairs are too small for her and “Mr. Babs”. Upstairs landing is tiny! He can only just get the ironing board out and pretend to hoover 😂

And did anyone see how much junk they eat?! I’m all for a bit of junk but when she was doing her lidl vs Tesco comparison yesterday it was ALL junk. Not a healthy option comparison in sight...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I hadn’t heard any house up date for a while..

Thought she said they 100% wouldn’t be moving unless they could buy the neighbours house 🙄. But then she said they’d been to view some other houses?!

They defo need to move- the rooms upstairs are too small for her and “Mr. Babs”. Upstairs landing is tiny! He can only just get the ironing board out and pretend to hoover 😂

And did anyone see how much junk they eat?! I’m all for a bit of junk but when she was doing her lidl vs Tesco comparison yesterday it was ALL junk. Not a healthy option comparison in sight...
Fruit has now been put on the stories. Hiya bab 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t heard any house up date for a while..

Fruit has now been put on the stories. Hiya bab 👋🏻
I noticed that.
To balance things I do like the comparisons but I am a nerd for saving money.
Is it me or does the aircon thing just seem like a pain in the arse. Babs shared a screenshot that someone had bought one straight away using her code....duck me I wish I had 200 quid just going spare.
She must be raking it in

also her son is back to school but she isn't back to work.....?? Cleaner's are allowed now aren't they

Reactions: 5
These two are driving me nuts. I have noticed with the bigger accounts they have stopped selling and doing swipe ups since the pandemic started but these two are just getting worse. Even if I really wanted some of the stuff they are selling, I would rather pay full price than put money in their pockets!

I noticed that.
To balance things I do like the comparisons but I am a nerd for saving money.
Is it me or does the aircon thing just seem like a pain in the arse. Babs shared a screenshot that someone had bought one straight away using her code....duck me I wish I had 200 quid just going spare.
She must be raking it in

also her son is back to school but she isn't back to work.....?? Cleaner's are allowed now aren't they
There's alot of new guidelines to follow especially those who are sheilding they can't clean their houses.

Reactions: 2
That Method and ECover thing is interesting. *gets the popcorn and waits for Daz reaction (cos we know she reads here)*

Reactions: 2
That Method and ECover thing is interesting. *gets the popcorn and waits for Daz reaction (cos we know she reads here)*
she posted a method bottle yesterday asking people what was on the bottom of theirs so she either missed the post or isn’t bothered 😐

Reactions: 1
I used to follow Dazlinclean - back when she was Zoflora and More (Yes, I know that’s a phase that she likes to gloss over) and I used to really like her. She was genuine and honest and I valued what she had to say about products.

Then she became a one woman selling machine - she lost all credibility. When everyday was a swipe up for another Swan product, I unfollowed. The tip of the iceberg was the egg cooker when she doesn’t like eggs - but was happy to take it and punt it anyway. During the same week I had 3 or 4 other accounts punting the same bloody egg cooker and I had a complete epiphany about what a sham the whole industry was.

I feel perfectly entitled to pass comment - I bought the Beldray hand hoover she was grifting because at that stage, I trusted what she was saying and believed it was an honest review. A week later, she was back to praising the G-Tech, my Beldray arrived and it was clear it was totally mediocre and I was left wishing I’d just paid the extra £50 for the Shark.

The lady is an absolutely charlatan and should be avoided. She’s built an image on being genuine, relatable and “one of us”. She’s so far from it, she’ll say anything for a quick buck or a freebie. How these people came to be known as “influencers” instead of “scammers” I have no idea.

Reactions: 12
I used to follow them both too. I used to enjoy sisterpledge and daz but they have certainly sold their souls to Swan and any other brand that will have them. Theyve no concern a follower will get themselves into debt trying to be like them because of their "influence" I too used to really enjoy their accounts but as previous have said it's sale after sale. Secret cleaner is one I used to enjoy but after she did the voqs with the Dyson fan spraying a product directly in to it to somehow prove its harmful baffled me. All products are harmful unless used correctly and safely.
I'm gutted these 3 sold their souls for greed.

Reactions: 5
This Tesco versus Lidl thing is really boring. Does she think this a detective drama, like we don’t all know that Lidl is cheaper than Tesco! Her content is getting less and less relevant.

• Haha
I used to like them both but it's gradually got to them being completely unwatchable. The amount of swipes ups is ridiculous and I unfollowed them both when they were *still* plugging all that swan tit during a time when deliveries should be ESSENTIAL only. Delivery men and women should not have been put at unnecessary risk for the sake of a bleeping milk mixer or whatever it is because they have an army of saddos buying the tit they plug just to get a mention on their stories.
For both of them to bang on about ethics and doing the right thing, they totally showed themselves for who they really are. Pair of hypocritical twats.

So she wants to move now? Hoping something comes from the second viewing? I haven’t been keeping up with her stories every day because I was getting too annoyed with the swipe ups and lack of actual cleaning content.

Reactions: 1
I had to come on and vent about this woman!!! She used to great! Fab cleaning tips, had loads of respect for her as she doesn’t sell her child to the highest bidder for Insta fame unlike some! BUT now it’s all tit Ads & swipe ups and she doesn’t label the #Ads anymore! I counted once out of the 15 stories she had at that time 11 of them were Ads and swipe ups! That’s over 75%, even hinch isn’t that bad. She is a gobby know it all! Need to sell a house - expert, want to get your grass growing - expert you get my drift!!!! I have had it with her!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My issue is theY both act like their follows are think as two planks. Wow who knew to get grass growing you needed to seed it? And also what Kind of 40 year old do you know that doesn’t know how to peg out a bit of bloody washing?! Honest to god they make the most simple of house hold tasks until these big revelations. Been pegging washing out since I was 10/11....you don’t need a bloody degree. Also the expert in selling homes...sorry but I wouldn’t want her house looks bloody battered and tired

My issue is theY both act like their follows are think as two planks. Wow who knew to get grass growing you needed to seed it? And also what Kind of 40 year old do you know that doesn’t know how to peg out a bit of bloody washing?! Honest to god they make the most simple of house hold tasks until these big revelations. Been pegging washing out since I was 10/11....you don’t need a bloody degree. Also the expert in selling homes...sorry but I wouldn’t want her house looks bloody battered and tired
Just realised my predictive text has made me look as thick as two planks

• Haha
I can't watch Dazlin at all now. The smutty 'your mum' jokes are just painful and the 'pegging' ones wore off after the first 324 times, so boring!!!! The worst is the sheer amount of swipe ups though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't watch Dazlin at all now. The smutty 'your mum' jokes are just painful and the 'pegging' ones wore off after the first 324 times, so boring!!!! The worst is the sheer amount of swipe ups though!!
Dazzlin is absolutely vile

And now a carpet washer..: makes me sick how much they get gifted, not just these two but all of them. Bunch of greedy bastards and they’re all getting worse!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.