Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but those 'dirty holes' are rank .....i don't wanna see peoples hair and pubes thanks very much. Do her clients not clean at all?? If I had a cleaner and they weren't going to be coming for a few months, I would actually do it myself. By the looks of some drains, they haven't been touched. Must absolutely stink....it takes no effort to clear after each shower.

I wouldnt pay dazzlin to play around with her phone writing filth into my cooker hood (like the other day).

Reactions: 5
Exactly!! I also feel the 'no permission to film' stories are passive aggressive for some reason like she knows they might follow her, see it and change their minds..
100%. She has a very entitled way about her and is very passive aggressive.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine anyone else going into work and asking for permission to film what they’re doing and put it on Instagram. My boss would tell me to duck off!! 😂😂
I’ve got sucked into buying the Swan frying pans but I didn’t use a swipe up obviously but they are totally crap one use and you can’t get any residue off

Reactions: 2
'I'm actually astounded by how many of you do that'

duck off dazzling , you judgmental, snooty witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha I know! She comes across a bit Hyacinth Bu-cket at times with judgy comments. Some of us don't get gifted appliances and duvets Bab.

Reactions: 5
To be fair it would have never have occurred to me to throw a duvet out after a year. I've always washed mine, is that really a thing? 😳

Reactions: 1
Beggy Babs is in one today with the swipe ups! For every two people that subscribe to the degusta Box through her link she gets a box free. I looked at it and subscribed .. didn’t use the swipe up or code though.. I’d rather pay the extra £3 than benefit her !!

Reactions: 6
Beggy Babs is in one today with the swipe ups! For every two people that subscribe to the degusta Box through her link she gets a box free. I looked at it and subscribed .. didn’t use the swipe up or code though.. I’d rather pay the extra £3 than benefit her !!
Pushing subscription services now. Ergh we will be seeing that every week now too.

• Sick
I knew when dazzling got that recycled duvet the other day, that sister begs wouldn't be far behind.

Whenever sister begs does a house job and makes a big deal of it.....an ad or a gifted item is always the reason.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she used to clean those worktops with a karcher window vac.. now she has a swipe up for LQOC’s cloths. Such a transparent begging cow! Who in their right mind uses 3 different cloths just for the worktops.. I’d be surprised if her clients actually get a decent clean with the lack of speed she goes so she can film it for the gram. If she kept off her phone while at work she’d get more done in the time.

Didn’t she used to clean those worktops with a karcher window vac.. now she has a swipe up for LQOC’s cloths. Such a transparent begging cow! Who in their right mind uses 3 different cloths just for the worktops.. I’d be surprised if her clients actually get a decent clean with the lack of speed she goes so she can film it for the gram. If she kept off her phone while at work she’d get more done in the time.
I know

I wouldn't hire her knowing she's on her phone constantly

Reactions: 3
I know

Definitely not. How much effort can you actually be putting in when you’re cleaning with one hand and looking at it with secondary vision through a phone screen.

Reactions: 4
I know

I wonder if that’s the reason the couple of clients that refuse her permission to film don’t let her? They actually want her cleaning for the time they pay her not filming one handed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder if that’s the reason the couple of clients that refuse her permission to film don’t let her? They actually want her cleaning for the time they pay her not filming one handed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Possibly.
That and they probably don't want to have her saying she is cleaning their 'filth' ....the skanky cow that she is!

Hahaha she obviously reads here *hello babs* out comes the karcher!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not even renovating... she’s redecorating. Putting her 1995 stamp all over the place!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As a now flat woman due to breast cancer, I’m not taken with this instagram breast awareness thing that’s doing the rounds as it doesn’t feel genuine more of a ploy to get more followers but dazzlings husband holding stupid sponges whilst licking his lips like a dirty rain coated perve made me feel physically sick. Quite insulting 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.