Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Daz has considered that many of her followers may have tiles like this in their house...? Lol good decision not to paint them that would of been awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think Daz has considered that many of her followers may have tiles like this in their house...? Lol good decision not to paint them that would of been awful.
Usually she’s a stubborn mare so it’s good that she’s reconsidered based on other people’s feedback!

Reactions: 2
It was cheap....it was £60.....you get what you pay for....

What an absolute bleep dazzlin is. Maybe some of her followers don't even have £60 for food and bills right now, let alone a cabinet for the bathroom (which isn't life or death)

Also, another 3k and sister begs will be back on the swipe ups. Notice how she doesn't story as much now she can't add any swipe ups. Just shows how she doesn't story just for her page, she does it to earn money. Another twit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I’d paid £60 for that unit it would be going straight back. The doors do not fit properly - unless he hasn’t built it correctly and I’m sure that’s not the case because they are experts at everything they do ! At least lengthen the legs so it isn’t so low down 🙄

Reactions: 3
That shocked me too the whole its cheap £60 you get what you pay for. Like what since when is £60 cheap mine cost £20 from bnm and still looked better hon

I thought the same with the £60! If it’s not right take it back. Surely the picture online would tell you what it’s suppose to look like? I just don’t understand why everything is getting done so fast? They haven’t lived in the house a week yet! It isn’t going to be perfect or how you like it. But what’s worse is that she was never like this before! Like I said before living with a bathroom, priding herself on having stuff years etc! I know all these instagramers change after they get swipes up & ad links but the difference in babs is remarkable! So unrelateable, rude & stuck up! Many people have lost jobs, losing jobs, getting less money etc & she’s spending serious £ on “£60 cheap you get what you pay for furniture!” When many can’t afford food & bills! Absolute cock womble

Reactions: 12
So yesterday she said the unit was cheap and “you get what you pay for” ... today she’s put it on a swipe up!!! Honestly who does she think she is 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So yesterday she said the unit was cheap and “you get what you pay for” ... today she’s put it on a swipe up!!! Honestly who does she think she is 🤣
I know! This is why I never trust insta influencers reviews on anything. They will literally push any old crap that will earn them a few quid.

Reactions: 5
Why didn't she just measure before she bought. Fucks sake. My mum is redoing the hall and cant find anything that is the look she wants in the right size. I think she is going to buy an IKEA unit and 'hack' it to give it more of the look she wants. Not cheap but she can afford do it whilst she looks for something sturdier and to her liking.

Reactions: 2
There is so many things she is going to regret in a short time. New carpets, skimming ceilings, buying furniture that doesn’t fit or look right, tacky light shades and so on. She should have focused on one room at a time starting with the top and working down. It’s all rush, rush with her. No thought whatsoever!

Reactions: 6
Do you think someone reads here?! Addressing the arse ways round plasterer/carpet fitting scenario?! We see you Bab, you massive dick! 😂😂😂
I defo think she does after someone had commented about her ugly light fitting ( I think in her downstairs toilet) and then she commented something after that about it not being everyone’s taste but it would be boring if we all liked the same. I actually quite like the light and shelves in there but she appears so desperate to get her house insta worthy 🙈

Her content is so boring. I was going to put dazling so you knew which one I meant but they are both so 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.