Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad 🙄 the rolla released is tit too, just easier and quicker to use scissors
She only ever posts about this when it’s paid😴 She’s always claiming they’re great but you never see her using them when she’s “depubing” her hoover any other time.

Reactions: 3
I think I will use the £1 pair of scissors I already own in the drawer that has been successfully completing that job for me in the last 20yrs, instead of purchasing a crappy new tool I will lose after 1 use...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone get 2nd hand embaraasment when Mr babs rubs his tummy when she asks if something hes eating is nice? Whats with all the faces aswell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
See how offended she gets when someone points out something about her house that she doesn’t like. But she’s always the first one to talk tit about people’s houses!

Reactions: 15
She openly says she doesn't like her brown windows, describes them as "poo brown", someone says they have brown windows and then she begins to act annoyed others ask if she is changing them....?

She used to be so humble...

Reactions: 6
I’d like to know her source and research regarding the statement ‘you can’t paint PVC not even with frenchic’ So the 250,000 people who have already done it and rave about it are talking shite are they Babs? Of course.. you know best!

Reactions: 12
The brown windows inside will go perfectly with her bland 90s decor anyway so I don’t know why she’s getting her knickers in a twist.

PS I think they’re ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
shes kept saying about how she didn’t like her brown windows and looked at getting them changed , and now is totally on the defence about them ! Rant over thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
shes kept saying about how she didn’t like her brown windows and looked at getting them changed , and now is totally on the defence about them ! Rant over thank you 😊
I feel like she changed her tune when people started messaging her to say they have brown ones too.

Also why does she always need to be vulgar? "Poo windows" - grow up.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha! She is fuming that people think her windows are tit!!! They are tit brown 😂😂 Poor Mrs Babs trying to keep up with the big girls! Brown and grey aren’t really a thing though are they!! Mrs Bab has babba brown windows FUMING 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I was on the edge of my seat then waiting for her to slag Liverpool off when someone asked if she lives on Brookside 😂 Slag us scousers off Dazlin I dareeeee yeeee 😂👊🏼

• Haha
As soon as she showed the new house on the gram, I KNEW she’d create some sort of drama around the windows! Not surprised to see those stories tonight 🙄.

I don’t know why she bothers doing questions & answers! She’s always so passive aggressive & on the defensive. So high & mighty & knows it all 🙄 it’s like if you don’t have the same opinion as her she doesn’t want to know! I find her very cold & opinionated! I don’t get the childish crude behaviour either! It’s getting worse! I’m not a prude by any means but all her your mum jokes are embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.