Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m I the only one that’s shocked that Dazlings hubby is only 46 😱 I thought he was way into his 50s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dazlins content is just on its ass isn’t it. I’ve unfollowed sister pledge because to be brutally honest her voice makes me wish I was deaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That new white garage door is going to stick out like a sore thumb against her brown windows. Why?!

Her taste is stuck in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That new white garage door is going to stick out like a sore thumb against her brown windows. Why?!

Her taste is stuck in the 90s
I thought this too. Would make sense to get a brown garage door to kinda match.
Also, it is just me or is she major over sharing her new house, location wise?! I feel like if I wanted to I could find her house on google maps!

Reactions: 9
I thought this too. Would make sense to get a brown garage door to kinda match.
Also, it is just me or is she major over sharing her new house, location wise?! I feel like if I wanted to I could find her house on google maps!
Its easily done. She even shared that it had been on right move and the sale photos

Reactions: 4
How have I not found this thread before?! I’ve had to unfollow that dazzling because she really pissed me off with the constant #gifted. Which is bizarre that she takes charity since she’s a stuck up snob

Reactions: 6
How have I not found this thread before?! I’ve had to unfollow that dazzling because she really pissed me off with the constant #gifted. Which is bizarre that she takes charity since she’s a stuck up snob
Welcome!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me thinks she’s going to change the windows to match the garage door....even though they don’t bother her...bet it’ll be gifted or a heavily discounted collab she’ll get....probably in the pipeline already!

• Heart
Me thinks she’s going to change the windows to match the garage door....even though they don’t bother her...bet it’ll be gifted or a heavily discounted collab she’ll get....probably in the pipeline already!
Im sure she said there was an agreement in the contract that they have to be in keeping with the other houses. I could have imagined that, because she does bore me senseless so I may have switched off

Im sure she said there was an agreement in the contract that they have to be in keeping with the other houses. I could have imagined that, because she does bore me senseless so I may have switched off
She did say this, but someone on this thread spotted white windows in her street when she was posting something on her stories and videoing from the upstairs window of her home, so who knows 😂

She also said she hated black taps with a passion yet here she is showcasing her new kitchen taps x

Reactions: 11
She did say this, but someone on this thread spotted white windows in her street when she was posting something on her stories and videoing from the upstairs window of her home, so who knows 😂

She also said she hated black taps with a passion yet here she is showcasing her new kitchen taps x
Black taps are a nightmare. We inherited a black kitchen tap when we moved house. They look nice when they’re new but the limescale constantly showing up and having to be cleaned off was a pain in the backside. One of the first things we changed.

Reactions: 3
When dazlin shows a shiny tap , you’d think she had started off with a tap like LMM shows In Her cleaning jobs, not one that is a bit toothpaste splattered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole it's been cleaned with ham tit is really pissing me off right now. The first time it was a little funny but it's just pathetic now. Trying to get a cheap laugh.

I don't understand the Dazlin is in such a rush to get her house changed. I bought my house in 2013 I did the bathroom immediately as it was going to make everything dusty changing it, then painted everywhere. Carpet was done about 6 months after I moved in the the kitchen in 2015. I'm only just getting around to the garden and cloakroom now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stopped watching these pair a while ago. Tried to give sister pledge another chance as I'm still following, watched one story and had to come off I just caaaant anymore 😂. Dreary ad content

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe how much shade she’s thrown over her clients house this morning. Totally disrespectful and actually mean. I’d love her client to watch that and tell her to duck off.

The whole it's been cleaned with ham tit is really pissing me off right now. The first time it was a little funny but it's just pathetic now. Trying to get a cheap laugh.

I don't understand the Dazlin is in such a rush to get her house changed. I bought my house in 2013 I did the bathroom immediately as it was going to make everything dusty changing it, then painted everywhere. Carpet was done about 6 months after I moved in the the kitchen in 2015. I'm only just getting around to the garden and cloakroom now.
Taken me 16 years to finish my house but I haven’t had to get in debt with a big mortgage like she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.