Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to film everything?! Put the phone down and get settled into your new home. No one needs to know that the utility door is being removed tomorrow. Or that you need a new armchair? You literally moved in today! Just get used to your new house and unpack 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is addicted to Insta. Must drive her family mad!! She would get a lot more done if she used both hands instead of filming everything 😴

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to film everything?! Put the phone down and get settled into your new home. No one needs to know that the utility door is being removed tomorrow. Or that you need a new armchair? You literally moved in today! Just get used to your new house and unpack 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is addicted to Insta. Must drive her family mad!! She would get a lot more done if she used both hands instead of filming everything 😴
I think when they reach a certain level of followers it's just about keeping up engagement, they can't actually just take a day or two off.
It's same thing with people who start complaining the algorithim is off and hiding all their posts, no people just aren't interested in your current content.

Reactions: 3
Holding out hope for all those #ads, #collabs and #gifted items 😉

Reactions: 3
Two days and if I’m not mistaken no swipe ups.. can honestly say I’ve enjoyed watching the cleaning again. I give it another day tops before she’s back flogging the same old tit and making a latte in that poxy fwoffer!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I get some things in the new house may not be her taste or that but my god from the minute she got the keys yesterday she has slated everything about it 🙈 the kitchen, the carpets, the blinds, the tiles, the list goes on! Just find it a bit rude if I’m honest she liked it enough to buy it, there’s no need to have sly digs at the previous owners 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I get some things in the new house may not be her taste or that but my god from the minute she got the keys yesterday she has slated everything about it 🙈 the kitchen, the carpets, the blinds, the tiles, the list goes on! Just find it a bit rude if I’m honest she liked it enough to buy it, there’s no need to have sly digs at the previous owners 😖
The cleaning of the kitchen cupboards and bathroom tiles got me. ‘Look at the filth’ I was mortified for the previous owner. It’s very obvious it was owned by older people, just no need to slate it.

I just think she’s going to make it a carbon copy of her old house with some improvements like having the tumble in the house

Two days and if I’m not mistaken no swipe ups.. can honestly say I’ve enjoyed watching the cleaning again. I give it another day tops before she’s back flogging the same old tit and making a latte in that poxy fwoffer!!!!
😂😂 you called it. Fwoffer is back this morning! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand changing carpets & painting to freshen up when you move house. But if your intending to paint everywhere surely it would be better to spend a few weeks painting everywhere then lay fresh carpets if you’ve got the chance to do it that way?
Plus all these instant changes, why can’t she live there a few weeks/ months before doing major stuff? Why does everything have to be done almost instantly. Find it odd really coming from a woman who always banged on about how her carpet was god knows how old, lived with a bath room in the last place that she said was there when they moved in. Just shows she’s keeping up with Instagram Jones. There’s no need to slag everything off either! She already said it was left empty for a while so I’m guessing previous owners have either moved to a nursing home or passed away. Just because it isn’t you taste don’t be a witch! Would be a sad world if everyone lived in perfect little insta homes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's what I don't understand, you paint before you lay carpet, she will be fuming if paint gets on her new carpet.

It's the slagging everything off which gets me and not living in the house to see what works and doesn't. I've seen so many houses where people have made major changes which just don't make sense.

The previous owners did a favour leaving the blinds there otherwise she would have needed to buy blinds and curtains quickly.

Reactions: 11
I am honestly really annoyed at how judgmental she is.
For a start the kitchen and bathroom(s), have absolutely nothing wrong with them and those floors aren't cheap either. Off course this witch just wants everything to moan about. Heaven forbid someone walks on the floor.

It screams as though she is trying to show off to her new neighbours....'look at how much money we are spending'...as someone said keeping up with the jones's both online and offline.

Also you paint before laying carpets. She has obviously got measured up and chose carpets while the sale was going through but surely she would have the common sense to paint and gloss first. Gloss doesn't come out so good luck with that if it gets on your new carpet....HUN!!!

She is judgmental

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind lays carpets before painting.. and I don’t think she gave those bedrooms a deep clean.. skirtings, window frames, radiator.. she wants it to look like her old house as quickly as possible. No point in moving really!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why everything has to be done so fast? I understand unpacking & I could understand if it was falling apart & uninhabitable but it’s all cosmetic which honestly could wait. She has literally 100 carpet cleaners etc, give the place a good deep clean, unpack & live in it for a few weeks! At least enough time to paint the walls & skirting. Just shows swipes up pay big! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Did anyone think she was throwing shade at Hinch with the dogs rear end covered with a no one wants to see that sticker 🤣 I think best of luck to them in the new house they both work and don’t sit around all day. I also noticed the carpets didn’t appear to be #gifted and also seems to have used local companies not whoever was throwing out freebies.... I’m sure they will come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.