Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like sister pledges account is still missing then after being hacked!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would rather spend £12.99 a month on things I wanted than a box of random tit. #Degusta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she insist her calling her child ‘the kid’ gets on my wick. I respect her decision with not showing his face but We all know his name’s Toby!

“Need a blind for this window, window is 230cm wide” translation I need a blind for this window, wonder who’s watching? Mmm I will put the measurements up and see if someone gives me one!!!!

FFS this woman has NO shame at all!!!! I cannot stand her, she might be taking the tit brown blinds down, but those awful windows and ledges will still be tit brown 💩 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she insist her calling her child ‘the kid’ gets on my wick. I respect her decision with not showing his face but We all know his name’s Toby!
I actually think this is quite a smart thing to do. I think if she called him by his name when referring to him, people would be more inclined to ask to see him / ask her why she doesn’t show him etc. “The kid” makes him more removed and people will probably feel less inclined to ask about him.

Also, completely agree about the blind beg!!! The measurement was only included so that Blinds2go contact her for a sponsorship deal 🤥😑🙄

Reactions: 5
Do you think someone reads here?! Addressing the arse ways round plasterer/carpet fitting scenario?! We see you Bab, you massive dick! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Do you think someone reads here?! Addressing the arse ways round plasterer/carpet fitting scenario?! We see you Bab, you massive dick! 😂😂😂
I follow a couple of threads where the ‘subjects’ clearly lurk and read here I really don’t think Daz does.. she’s far too opinionated, Loud mouthed and confrontational to not comment on her own stories about this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sisterpledge has said on her new account that her old account was removed because she had a ‘follower app’ on her phone? I wouldn’t put it past her that she has bought followers and it’s come back to bite her on the 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sisterpledge has said on her new account that her old account was removed because she had a ‘follower app’ on her phone? I wouldn’t put it past her that she has bought followers and it’s come back to bite her on the 🍑
What would you have a follower app on your phone for if you hadn’t used it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
We get you don’t like the kitchen floor! Quit going on & on about having to clean it constantly! It’s really boring! At least she’s getting use out of her gifted products tho! 👍🏻

• Haha
Dear god, Daz is planning to butcher her bathrooms!! Painting those tiles white is gonna be grim and putting old cheap lino over the floor tiles 🤯🥴🥴🥴why would anyone do this?!

It’s clearly not to her taste, but what’s there is 100 times better than what she’s planning to do!!

Just leave it as is until you can afford to renovate it completely!

Reactions: 8
@GiftedNotFree I completely agree with you, she is going to make that bathroom a shitshow! And what the fook does that light shade look like … it’s hideous. Come on Daz look on printerest, the gram or get an interior designer in … it could be the best £50 you have ever spent

Reactions: 4
Sister pledge is only devastated she lost all her followers because it means she loses her 💰💰💰 How is she going to sell all her Swan crap now she has less people on her account? Shame....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blatant begging by Babs - Tagging the fireplace company in. The woman has got no shame!

Reactions: 7
Daz very conveniently left out the fact that for every 2 people that use her code for a degusto box she gets a free one

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.