Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I find the whole let the farts out cringy. Don't get me wrong I agree a lot of people don't air out their houses and just burn candles and wax melts to make the place smell nice but I find the montage of her opening the window and wafting her hand about soooo awkward, I feel second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

diygirl40

VIP Member
They have sold out to astonish, swan, gtech, scrubdaddy, dew, smells clean....just to name a few.

I agree there are worse on Instagram, but the constant begging and flaunting freebies is whats turned me against them

Reactions: 17

If i told you …

VIP Member
Morning

Here goes, my thoughts on her kitchen … She has knocked a wall down and ended up making her new kitchen smaller. How she managed that you ask?! I think with the breakfast bar cut across the room has made it look this way and way too much wood effect, with both the flooring and work tops! She really should have gone for marble effect or granite. Granted it’s more expensive but longer lasting, modern and more durable. She could have then been more creative with a breakfast bar and gone for a circle effect at the end of a unit. Way too much tiling both in the kitchen and utility room. She has too many colours and textures in the kitchen. Black tap when nothing else is black. The dresser unit on its own looks lost. She should have gone for floor to ceiling cupboards along that wall. The floor pattern is too busy also. It’s such a shame that she didn’t take her time and really think about it. In short she has recreated her old kitchen from her last house, in every aspect

Reactions: 16
New here! Hi! I used to like her at the beginning but my god she is a rude vile patronising idiot. Her house is minging same content every single day! No one cares about flooring or bloody blind samples just buy a flipping blind! How the hell can she afford all this if she hasn’t worked in basically a year and they said before the new house would be stretching them yet she’s wacking thousands out on her precious house...

Oh and finally...... no one needs to eat as much cake as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Dazlin - How many coffee makers does one person actually need? Makes the whole reviewing process invalid because she says the same thing about every product she reviews. It’s pure greed. No mention of donating the other coffee machine that she got 10 months ago.. no doubt gathering dust in her office/playroom/study/garage/swan warehouse. She’s such a cretin.

• Heart
  • Wow

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
She infuriates me! True tho they do make people buy things... I’ve brought a few swipe ups at the beginning from
People.. not now!

Hahahah😂 it is all the same content I just think she’s so patronising and talks down to people. Her husband may have a good job but she could still work... I have a good job and still manage to work 60 hours a week and teach my kids I couldn’t not work... but she has just stopped!!! This cruelty free stuff makes me cringe too.... it’s a load of crap she don’t care it’s a gimic!!!
Cruelty free cleaning but has shown she uses low welfare eggs in her millions of cakes.

• Haha
  • Angry

Cunnyfunt1

I’ve always liked dazlin but today her comments about a cheap £40 hoover that I just use to hoover the garage. Are you getting that much free stuff that is what it’s come to. If you have more hoovers than you know what to do with give them away some people would be glad of it. Also advising that it’s ok for cleaning the garage or decorating some people can only afford a £40 hoover. Then she has a mop for her front step. Also someone said on here that she only gets 36p a swipe up she is making a lot more than that from swipe ups. I also messaged her recently and I found her to rather rude in her response. It’s like she is happy to have you as a follower and buy from her swipe ups but if you message her she can’t be arsed with you.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Has babs had a falling out with the Smol guys...thought their washing pods and softener were the best things ever created? Now she’s using Tesco and Method.

• Haha
  • Wow
The passive aggressive bitching about her not getting her paint really pissed me off. What a silly cow. "It's been three weeks, I'm itching to get started, I've been waiting three weeks." There's a pandemic going on. Nearly 30,000 people in the UK have just died and you want to moan? Some poorly paid sods in a warehouse are scrabbling trying to make up for the staff that are off/ill/dead and the extra orders flooding in for diy stuff, all the while probably much rather be at home safe with their own families. Sorry but when was paint an essential anyway? Stuck up, self-centered bitch.

Mummyto2girls_19

Everyone has different tastes. So what if the bannister was originally white, the previous owners obviously wanted & liked brown. Why slag it off? Plenty of her followers may have the same & love them! Calling them poo stairs or whatever she said too! She’s a 40 something year old woman that needs to grow up!

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I dont think pledge works as much as a cleaner since she split from her partner. Not sure what she actually does now. The amount of stuff she gets gifted is beyond a joke. New pan sets and vacuums she gets given is ridiculous. She goes on about looking after the planet but seems ok with blatant consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

obviously....

VIP Member
I am honestly really annoyed at how judgmental she is.
For a start the kitchen and bathroom(s), have absolutely nothing wrong with them and those floors aren't cheap either. Off course this bitch just wants everything to moan about. Heaven forbid someone walks on the floor.

It screams as though she is trying to show off to her new neighbours....'look at how much money we are spending'...as someone said keeping up with the jones's both online and offline.

Also you paint before laying carpets. She has obviously got measured up and chose carpets while the sale was going through but surely she would have the common sense to paint and gloss first. Gloss doesn't come out so good luck with that if it gets on your new carpet....HUN!!!

She is judgmental

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
The brown windows inside will go perfectly with her bland 90s decor anyway so I don’t know why she’s getting her knickers in a twist.

PS I think they’re ugly 😂

• Haha

Mollyoscar_

So we are going back into national lockdown and shes moaning about carpet lines ... shes an entitled prick! She is the most ungreatful cunt iv come across. She doesnt have a good word to say about anything unless shes getting paid to. She has a warm home, food in her cupboards, clothes on her back while some people can barely afford to feed themselves or their children right now.
So far she has moaned about the shower (doesnt her house have 2 bathrooms)
The kitchen floor
The fireplace
The windows
The carpets
The "office blinds"
Ffs woman some people would be thrilled with that.

Gers76

Chatty Member
So she has her account back. I can’t believe that a 40+ female finds having her account deleted ‘truly devastating’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ seriously these folk need a serious look at themselves. It’s a fkn social media page get a fkn grip 🤬

Gers76

Chatty Member
I’m I the only one that’s shocked that Dazlings hubby is only 46 😱 I thought he was way into his 50s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
It was cheap....it was £60.....you get what you pay for....

What an absolute cunt dazzlin is. Maybe some of her followers don't even have £60 for food and bills right now, let alone a cabinet for the bathroom (which isn't life or death)

Also, another 3k and sister begs will be back on the swipe ups. Notice how she doesn't story as much now she can't add any swipe ups. Just shows how she doesn't story just for her page, she does it to earn money. Another twat

• Heart

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
See how offended she gets when someone points out something about her house that she doesn’t like. But she’s always the first one to talk shit about people’s houses!