Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Why has she *got* to go over there to hand it out? Why can’t she just send it over or get her dad to do it? Why the big bleeping production like she’s some sort of hero?
Guarantee she goes and takes a load of cringey videos and photos, ogling all over these poor people like a bleeping zoo exhibit 🤢

Reactions: 14
I’m confused. Why has she *got* to go over there to hand it out? Why can’t she just send it over or get her dad to do it? Why the big bleeping production like she’s some sort of hero?
Guarantee she goes and takes a load of cringey videos and photos, ogling all over these poor people like a bleeping zoo exhibit 🤢
Exactly. Charity tourism, can’t stand it. There are plenty of well organised groups already on the ground over there, without her clomping her way in to take photos of herself being a saviour 😡

Reactions: 17
Anyone else absolutely cringe at some of their song choices? Like, you’re not in a rave or some house music maven from the 90s. You’re literally vacuuming dirty water off your stairs. Just settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dazlin is really getting on my nerves with this energy saving stuff, yes it’s probably helpful to some people but she’s literally repeating herself all the time and a lot of it is common sense. Also conveniently showing a swan oil filled radiator 🙄

Reactions: 17
Dazlin is really getting on my nerves with this energy saving stuff, yes it’s probably helpful to some people but she’s literally repeating herself all the time and a lot of it is common sense. Also conveniently showing a swan oil filled radiator 🙄
Literally no original content the two pages showing similar on same days shows they are all puppets for the brands, the fake creating a problem that is magically resolved by something they have been flogging for a year is just stupid! I unfollowed a while ago and honestly haven’t even glanced over at her page since, she came across as so insincere with the money saving they both work, have 1 young child don’t pay childcare have decent cars and not long ago traded up their home are we really supposed to believe she’s on the breadline and can’t afford the electric.....and then encourages people to get those useless gusto boxes that are totally unnecessary on the pretext that it’s saving money.... it’s only a bargain if you actually wanted/needed the contents which is extremely unlikely!

Reactions: 15
It's all engineered to flog more swan tat. The last time it was the slow cooker with the cost to run the slow cooker per hour vs cost to run the oven. If you actually worked out how long the slow cooker would be on vs the oven, it wasn't actually any cheaper. Don't get me wrong, there's some tips mixed in there (which most people can probably figure out for themselves anyway) but she's flogging a lot of Swan stuff on the premise of cutting electricity bills.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else absolutely cringe at some of their song choices? Like, you’re not in a rave or some house music maven from the 90s. You’re literally vacuuming dirty water off your stairs. Just settle down.
Quoting myself but wow the music on this today, I feel seen 😂 Hey babz 👋 At least you have a sense of humour about us nasty trolls when you read here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a virtue signalling, bandwagon jumping, clout chasing, ego wanking, indoctrinated bleep who hasn't got the first clue about what's really going on in the world. She can't help but continue to embarass herself. It seems it's only white skinned "mums and children" she cares about! Silent on Palestine, Somalia, Yemen etc....

Polish_20220316_080111402.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want to donate to a fund set up by that ungrateful twunt, the reply to the company donating teddies was cringe worthy go to the shops and buy 100 teddies.
Doing it for the gram has just hit a whole new level.

Why would anyone want to donate to a fund set up by that ungrateful twunt, the reply to the company donating teddies was cringe worthy go to the shops and buy 100 teddies.
What's happening with this? Is she still planning on flying out to Poland? What is she waiting for?

I'm genuinely just curious - I think it's great that she's using her platform for good, but her stories seem to jump between updates on what her is dad is doing, repeated energy saving tips and Ads for Swan tit, so I'm just a little lost.

Reactions: 5
She's a virtue signalling, bandwagon jumping, clout chasing, ego wanking, indoctrinated bleep who hasn't got the first clue about what's really going on in the world. She can't help but continue to embarass herself. It seems it's only white skinned "mums and children" she cares about! Silent on Palestine, Somalia, Yemen etc....

View attachment 1128692
Maybe we have the media to blame for this? I've not seen anything on the news other than Ukraine/Russia since their war started. I also think that we all (possibly wrongly) assume that these places have aid in place already along with charities covering these places and funding from things like Comic Relief. That's certainly what I have believed anyway, other than its simply a cruel world and we cannot help everyone. Personally I like Dazlin - each to their own - and am really impressed by the amount she has raised and how much her Dad is doing for these people at the other end

I've actually asked about this, but the cost to parcel and send these in boxes as opposed to an entire pallet is massively different because of the duty and customs fees. The company have since realised that it wasn't a request for a freebie and understand the request now and are sending a full pallet of 108 teddies directly to Poland for them. Apparently over there Teddy bears arent Common like they are here, you either have the very expensive ones or the £1 tat that have no safety guidelines and not suitable for children. Most of these kids won't have seen or owned a Teddy bear and their reaction to them has been heartbreaking. I completely agree that far too many influencers post such a load of crap just for the gram but imo I think this is with only the good of the kids in mind and being posted just so those that have donated know where the funds are being spent x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe we have the media to blame for this? I've not seen anything on the news other than Ukraine/Russia since their war started. I also think that we all (possibly wrongly) assume that these places have aid in place already along with charities covering these places and funding from things like Comic Relief. That's certainly what I have believed anyway, other than its simply a cruel world and we cannot help everyone. Personally I like Dazlin - each to their own - and am really impressed by the amount she has raised and how much her Dad is doing for these people at the other end

I've actually asked about this, but the cost to parcel and send these in boxes as opposed to an entire pallet is massively different because of the duty and customs fees. The company have since realised that it wasn't a request for a freebie and understand the request now and are sending a full pallet of 108 teddies directly to Poland for them. Apparently over there Teddy bears arent Common like they are here, you either have the very expensive ones or the £1 tat that have no safety guidelines and not suitable for children. Most of these kids won't have seen or owned a Teddy bear and their reaction to them has been heartbreaking. I completely agree that far too many influencers post such a load of crap just for the gram but imo I think this is with only the good of the kids in mind and being posted just so those that have donated know where the funds are being spent x
Hi Babs 👋🏻👋🏻 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

"Maybe we have the media to blame for this?" Ffs are you really that indoctrinated? STILL allowing MSM to keep your "informed" 😳. Have you learned nothing? Even from past two years? "The media" are one of the government's most powerful programming tools for the sleeple. It's the biggest psychological weapon to convince the masses of the latest psyop and stage in the agenda (to push for one world government, CCP social credit score system, digital currency etc A.k.a. 'The forth industrial revolution"). I won't waste my breath, other than saying this... Switch off the indoctrination box and source alternative media, it's just embarrassing that you can't see the wood for the trees and have such little grasp on what's going on in the world.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.