Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey she cant seem to post anything without making into a cash generator. I get it some followers cant just Google the stuff and will msg her to ask .....but its becoming boring now. One minute banging on about how much energy bill has gone over in the past year and then posting stories of stuff around the house to help pay for the energy bill.

Reactions: 4
Blimey she cant seem to post anything without making into a cash generator. I get it some followers cant just Google the stuff and will msg her to ask .....but its becoming boring now. One minute banging on about how much energy bill has gone over in the past year and then posting stories of stuff around the house to help pay for the energy bill.
I think it was either yesterday or the day before she was doing the energy saving tips 🥱 and she went "we are all in the same boat, let's not line those greedy energy companies pockets" errrrrm you linking every.single.thing you are shoving down peoples throats as a "solution" to their high bills is lining YOUR greedy pockets.
No one can get away from the fact that the cost of living is crazy at the moment but constantly bombarding people under the guise you're helping them but adding all sorts of links / codes etc and benefiting from it is sneaky and underhanded.
She probably sits there in the evenings watching whatever tit she can find on Netflix and laughs about all the people stupid enough to buy her tatty crap.

Reactions: 13
Seen enough of the fugly wall now as well !!

I think it was either yesterday or the day before she was doing the energy saving tips 🥱 and she went "we are all in the same boat, let's not line those greedy energy companies pockets" errrrrm you linking every.single.thing you are shoving down peoples throats as a "solution" to their high bills is lining YOUR greedy pockets.
No one can get away from the fact that the cost of living is crazy at the moment but constantly bombarding people under the guise you're helping them but adding all sorts of links / codes etc and benefiting from it is sneaky and underhanded.
She probably sits there in the evenings watching whatever tit she can find on Netflix and laughs about all the people stupid enough to buy her tatty crap.
Most people still dont realise (or have forgotten) that even by clicking the link and not buying it right then you could still earn them money days later if you purchase 😫

Seen enough of the fugly wall now as well !!
That wall makes me sad 😔 why not paint a bright, beautiful mural on it or something? I know that's easier said than done, but something colourful! Those grey screens on that brick wall just look like a bad attempt at polishing a turd.

Reactions: 6
My neighbour did something similar to another neighbours wall. And she got a letter in the post from a solicitor’s telling her to remove the trellis.

She do a patronising post now, about how she has permission!!
Because we all know she reads here. 👋🏻
Your cakes are tit, and your house has no soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found the first post about saving energy costs quite interesting. But I’m over it now. And haven’t purchased a dehumidifier 🤣

And that wall… she’s right. It is fugly. But I’m not sure those screens help. Are they for climbing plants? Is that the idea?

Reactions: 3
Screens do nothing for the wall, does she think the draining board is the most interesting thing in the house? 😴

Reactions: 3
My neighbour did something similar to another neighbours wall. And she got a letter in the post from a solicitor’s telling her to remove the trellis.

She do a patronising post now, about how she has permission!!
Because we all know she reads here. 👋🏻
Your cakes are tit, and your house has no soul.
her house reminds me of would of been a ‘nice house’ in the early 90’s. Like a house from brookside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her house reminds me of would of been a ‘nice house’ in the early 90’s. Like a house from brookside 😂
This 💯! It always just looks outdated, even when she buys things that are “on trend”. Those screens are hideous and just draw attention to the wall. 😅

Screens do nothing for the wall, does she think the draining board is the most interesting thing in the house? 😴
Someone said on a previous post it looks like something you'd find in a morgue and I've never looked at it the same since 🤣 she only likes what she can make money from.
She flogs so much tit that you just know she would have never paid for herself, she would look at it and go "oh wow that's really nice / useful". She only "likes" it because it was free and makes her money.

Also, why the f*ck is she acting like she's the only person in the whole world to clean a filter? "Screw it on tight or it'll flood" duuuuh, ya think?! 😑 However did we cope with life before Babs, eh?

Reactions: 7
Babs really likes to catch up on these threads doesn't she 😂 energy saving tips this morning with NO links 👀 it is getting boring now though.
I worked at an energy company for 15 years and from day 1 the advice we gave to customers was to turn things off standby. Leaflets / bills / emails have been going out for years with the tit she's now drivelling out like she's the only who's discovered it 🙄🥱

Reactions: 10
I swear she’s just googled ‘moss on roof’ and copied what’s there, making it seem like a roofing expert 🙃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.