Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why people use all these bloody scent boosters. I use Method laundry detergent and softener. I have one small bottle of biological laundry liquid and a stain remover which I use once in a while on a pure white load. I use laundry cleanser on most of my 30 degree washes. My stuff smells nice but not overpowering.

If the smell is overpowering I wonder if stuff is clean as I think of teenage boys doing a Lynx shower...

Reactions: 7
I actually like some of the money saving tips etc, atleast more useful to her followers atm than the 25 #ads a day she does for crappy swan!

Reactions: 8
I actually like some of the money saving tips etc, atleast more useful to her followers atm than the 25 #ads a day she does for crappy swan!
I get the feeling it's mostly to gain trust from her followers by being relatable and helping them, gaining trust etc. Once she's got that trust, along comes a #ad and they trust it's good 🤷🏼‍♀️ she then gets commission from flogging crap. Who saw that drain weasel thing? It needs refills that are £10 for 3! Same woman who leaves her oven door open for the last bit of heat from it and won't turn on her kitchen light but will flog a drain cleaning pipe that needs such expensive refills.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling it's mostly to gain trust from her followers by being relatable and helping them, gaining trust etc. Once she's got that trust, along comes a #ad and they trust it's good 🤷🏼‍♀️ she then gets commission from flogging crap. Who saw that drain weasel thing? It needs refills that are £10 for 3! Same woman who leaves her oven door open for the last bit of heat from it and won't turn on her kitchen light but will flog a drain cleaning pipe that needs such expensive refills.
O yes I realise she would flog anything Lakeland sent her...

Reactions: 2
I’ve moaned about Dazlins garden before but I’m gonna moan about it again. Every element of it annoys me. I love the natural paving stones but the grey ones are just jarring against the red brick of the house / the surrounding buildings. Natural Indian sandstone would have worked so much better! And those bloody sleepers everywhere. At least paint them to blend them in a bit 😩

Reactions: 4
I’ve moaned about Dazlins garden before but I’m gonna moan about it again. Every element of it annoys me. I love the natural paving stones but the grey ones are just jarring against the red brick of the house / the surrounding buildings. Natural Indian sandstone would have worked so much better! And those bloody sleepers everywhere. At least paint them to blend them in a bit 😩
It’s so overlooked that wud really annoy me…no amount of screening is going hide those red bricks 🤪

I don’t see/hear anywhere her being ‘happy’ her little boy has Covid again. He’s clearly picking it up at school, which she can do Jack tit about - kids pass germs around, she can’t keep him in a bubble. This is the thing, we’re all just having to live with this now.
You should calm down, Babs, and get your head out of the sand. You may not know this, but a lot of kids and adults are NOT able to live with Covid. I’m not looking for anything to get frothy about. Hundreds of people are still dying everyday and any Covid infection increases your chance of long term damage and immune system destruction.
Have some heart for the people who ARE living in a bubble with their kids because their kids are at risk of dying from one infection. Yes, a large proportion of society have to live like this.
I was asking if she is educated on what the large term consequences of a Covid infection every six weeks are for her son. She may not know. It’s not just a cold.
The fact that she is walking around with a thumping headache and not considering it could be linked to post Covid complications is telling. And before you jump on me, I’m not saying what she should and shouldn’t be doing or whether she has clots or not. We are still in a global pandemic and it is as reasonable to discuss illness as it is to complain about any of the other topics being discussed here. We still have immune compromised and disabled children and adults that have to avoid infection as well as millions of kids and adults with very severe post Covid illness. Please do not minimise their lives.

Anyone else hoping the hedgehog gives the dog fleas & then her boring beige house is full of fleas?! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fiona really is the IG equiv of the sad bastard nobody likes who updates their Farcebook status every time they blink or go for a piss. My good god, episode 3 of fold the bleeping washing while it rambles on about painfully mundane drivel. How is it not mortified about how groundhog day its existence is. For the love of god, paint drying is like a thriller in comparison. The second hand embarassmemt is something else. Literally rinse and repeat, someone take its phone ffs.

It’s so overlooked that wud really annoy me…no amount of screening is going hide those red bricks 🤪
Wild that they chose to remove all the trees and privacy measures the previous owners created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm in shock that Dazlin's family is actually saving money on their energy after the massive price hikes, purely because they were using so much energy before. What were they doing?! Were all their lights and heating permanently switched on?

It's great that she's been sharing energy saving tips that she's discovered, but most of them are just common sense (turning things off at the wall, eco modes etc.) and things that people have been doing for years. She's posting as if we should be in awe of how much money she's saving, but I don't think it's anything to boast about. Especially for someone who claims to care so much about the environment?

Ps. Still no mention of flying out to Poland 🤔

Reactions: 7
All gone a bit quiet on the go fund me content 🧐🧐
The last email I got from her on the subject was that her father was now being treated like a celebrity?! Hmmmm no! This is not what we wanted to hear and maybe (hopefully) someone pointed this out to her!
Personally I would have liked to have seen these poor children enjoying their gifts, but obviously not their faces as they deserve the privacy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The last email I got from her on the subject was that her father was now being treated like a celebrity?! Hmmmm no! This is not what we wanted to hear and maybe (hopefully) someone pointed this out to her!
Personally I would have liked to have seen these poor children enjoying their gifts, but obviously not their faces as they deserve the privacy
Indeed. Surely nobody gives a tit about how her family is being received, and it’s in poor taste for her to even comment on that. That is not why people are donating money. As you say, what donors want to know about is how their money has been spent and to see it all accounted for.

Has she even mentioned booking her ticket? I never thought she should go over there in the first place, but she was so adamant that she was going I felt certain she would have made arrangements by now.

Dazlin is so patronising. I am one of those people that has labels on a few of my tubs (judge if you want 😂). I originally did it as I liked the idea (and I looked organised 😂) but around 3 years ago I discovered I can no longer have gluten so it was very handy to know which flour or pasta I could have compared to the non-gluten free stuff. Luckily we now only have gluten free stuff in our house but I’m not peeling the labels off just because I know what’s in it. Plus no matter how many times I tell my partner, he’d probably still get normal flour and self raising the wrong way round 😂 just because it doesn’t work for her doesn’t mean she has to make a sarcastic comment about it 🙄

She is very condescending. It's her way or the highway. Who gives a duck if she labels her containers or not? Doesn't mean that people who do are wrong. But of course, big bad Bab has got to be right! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
The ads are never ending

Defeats the object of her "money saving energy tips" when she is encouraging all her followers to use her links to buy unnecessary shite from swan etc

• Heart
Why does she need to be sent ANOTHER free carpet cleaner?!! Surely they all do the same from the same brand? What a waste

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.