Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lenalulu for the thread title, this was the most liked but shortened to fit - Ads, farts and more, with swipe up galore. Prepare to snore coz this pair are a bore.

Not sure if i have tagged this thread correctly so apologies if you struggle to find it 😕

To recap last thread,
  • Dazlin moved into a 1990s property because she has so much toot from swan to store.
  • She immediately proceeded to decorate in exactly the same style as the old house but went all out with some blue paint
  • Bread and latte are staples of the Dazlin household
  • She's given up work to full time sell shizzle on instagram
Please add as you see fit and apologies I don't follow Sister Pledge so can some one else give a recap ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I find her rude and condescending. Does she ever actually address her followers and speak to them as people or just flog them stuff?

Reactions: 15
I used to like her ... but since she hit the 10k swipe ups, shes turned into everything she bitched about. She is unbearable and patronising. Shes the epitomy of a 'karen'

Reactions: 18
I used to like her ... but since she hit the 10k swipe ups, shes turned into everything she bitched about. She is unbearable and patronising. Shes the epitomy of a 'karen'
I totally agree, I can remember once she said that she only makes a few pence on a swipe up 🤥
From what I’ve seen myself and others have said she really had it in for Mrs Hinch, but she’s miles worse! She doesn’t even come across as marginally likeable, constantly makes digs at others - moaning about the people who were buying her old house and then of course the people she bought her new house off, slating the decor (then proceeds to put in dated carpet, cheap work tops, mish mash wood pattern everywhere, awful dark blue paint and then those bloomin blue blinds that belong in a bedroom 😂) oh and shamelessly stealing other people ideas and trying to pass it off as her own like putting the Terry’s chocolate orange in the hot chocolate, that had already been doing the rounds on insta but she was trying to impress LQOC clean that day (I think at a swan event) then suddenly she was claiming at as her own. So cringe and unoriginal.

Reactions: 12
We aren't stupid babs....

Jeeez, so she is on the ecozone fabric softener now....smol fabric softener hasn't been mentioned for a while....
Is that the dryer she’s bought? The electrics experts who did our kitchen appliances a few months back steered us away from heat pump dryers because if anything goes wrong with them they’re a nightmare to get fixed (take ages) and cost a fortune to sort out - they don’t make many spare parts for them or something. Very few people will touch them if you call someone out.

Reactions: 4
Is that the dryer she’s bought? The electrics experts who did our kitchen appliances a few months back steered us away from heat pump dryers because if anything goes wrong with them they’re a nightmare to get fixed (take ages) and cost a fortune to sort out - they don’t make many spare parts for them or something. Very few people will touch them if you call someone out.
She’s ok
For money, just flogs her soul to the devil... sorry Instagram followers
Including her sons birthday presents - you know the secret son she hides yet puts over insta... yeah him!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t try and fix things, just buys new!
Trying to be all eco conscious buying her new dryer yet didn’t appear to try and have her previous one fixed (and given how much she shares you know she’d have mentioned it if she did have someone round to try and fix it!) straight into landfill it goes!

Reactions: 10
Did we know she’s got upvc skirting boards??? 😳 I didn’t even know they were a thing!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did we know she’s got upvc skirting boards??? 😳 I didn’t even know they were a thing!
Oh yes we did.. we had a whole mornings worth of stories the day they went in and obviously they are so much better than wooden ones now she has them etc etc etc 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yes we did.. we had a whole mornings worth of stories the day they went in and obviously they are so much better than wooden ones now she has them etc etc etc 🙄🙄
Ok, thanks - she has zero class. Everything is a downgrade in that house. I bet the original ones she ripped out were perfectly fine.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed and haven’t watched in ages but went back for a peek and 2 thoughts...
Still trying to sound like an expert authority on things she buys. Always lists the benefits and how it’s better than all the rest. Maybe she thinks she is being helpful, but she comes across as if she is justifying her choices and is a touch condescending. I turned off her when she was going on about front doors. Now it’s pump dryers.

And still flogging gadgets that don’t seem to do a very good job and just take up space. That aircraft thing?? Good grief.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed and haven’t watched in ages but went back for a peek and 2 thoughts...
Still trying to sound like an expert authority on things she buys. Always lists the benefits and how it’s better than all the rest. Maybe she thinks she is being helpful, but she comes across as if she is justifying her choices and is a touch condescending. I turned off her when she was going on about front doors. Now it’s pump dryers.

And still flogging gadgets that don’t seem to do a very good job and just take up space. That aircraft thing?? Good grief.
I was pmsl at the aircraft scrubber thing. She was giving close ups saying how good it was on the grout for the tiles but it was barely touching it! It was just skimming over the surface and kept losing power ever time she put any pressure on it to try and get into the crevices or really give it a good scrub. Another total waste of money for anyone who buys it. I wonder how many people will be conned with this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.