Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today we have a wind update incase you don’t have windows to look out of. Also I showed my partner her story about her cavity wall insulation and he’s saying surely it hasn’t been sealed properly so that’s surely her problem to deal with not the fault of the cavity wall stuff?!

Reactions: 7
Today we have a wind update incase you don’t have windows to look out of. Also I showed my partner her story about her cavity wall insulation and he’s saying surely it hasn’t been sealed properly so that’s surely her problem to deal with not the fault of the cavity wall stuff?!
I thought the same thing, surely there’s a quite big issue somewhere if her house is leaking them everywhere? If they can get out, water can get in & that’s not good. Obviously she knows EvErYtHiNg about everything though 🙄

Reactions: 5
This Kallax unit is the new buzz word this week. You’ve not reinvented the wheel, they sell all the stuff so you can do what you want with the frame to suit your needs. Who is handing our medals for following Ikeas instructions

Reactions: 6
This Kallax unit is the new buzz word this week. You’ve not reinvented the wheel, they sell all the stuff so you can do what you want with the frame to suit your needs. Who is handing our medals for following Ikeas instructions
I've had a Kallax unit before it was a Kallax unit. It used to be called Expedit and I had cupboard doors and drawers on it.

Reactions: 8
I get that everyone's concerned over energy costs etc atm but she's fucked the math up on this one.
Slow cooker 4p per hour to run vs oven at 48p per hour to run.... not sure what she's cooking but the slow cooker need to be on for hours, oven needs what... 20 - 30 mins for most things so the slow cooker is going to cost more overall.
Just a silly tactic to flog more Swan shite. Hopefully people do the math themselves and figure it out.

Reactions: 11
I get that everyone's concerned over energy costs etc atm but she's fucked the math up on this one.
Slow cooker 4p per hour to run vs oven at 48p per hour to run.... not sure what she's cooking but the slow cooker need to be on for hours, oven needs what... 20 - 30 mins for most things so the slow cooker is going to cost more overall.
Just a silly tactic to flog more Swan shite. Hopefully people do the math themselves and figure it out.

Yeah! She really thinks we are all thick as tit! What was with the fake acting at the start. For god sake give it up and stick to cleaning out filthy holes. Whilst I’m at it get some new jokes … urban dictionary is so passé

Surprise surprise Dazlins trying to get her name out there and increase her followers by starting a go fund me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing for those that need it, I’ve done what but I can with buying supplies and donating money but what a HYPOCRITE she is, saying how sorry she feels for the mothers yet every single bloody day she uses her following which I imagine is predominately made up of mothers, to push and push and push sales of anything and everything she can think of to earn herself some money. She’s not worried about those mothers who feel pressured to buy all the crap she posts, she makes out like she posts swipe ups out of the kindness of her heart and not to actually gain money out of it.
She couldn’t just set up a go fund me could she, she had to put her insta handle on there to gain more followers, why not set up and new account dedicated to the go fund me… oh because that won’t up her followers then will it.
She’s using the excuse of “showing people where their money is going” to be able to film it all and be hailed a hero when she flies over. Instead of paying to flyover to record yourself, just donate the cost of your flights etc and let others who are already there put it to good use!!

Reactions: 20
Surprise surprise Dazlins trying to get her name out there and increase her followers by starting a go fund me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing for those that need it, I’ve done what but I can with buying supplies and donating money but what a HYPOCRITE she is, saying how sorry she feels for the mothers yet every single bloody day she uses her following which I imagine is predominately made up of mothers, to push and push and push sales of anything and everything she can think of to earn herself some money. She’s not worried about those mothers who feel pressured to buy all the crap she posts, she makes out like she posts swipe ups out of the kindness of her heart and not to actually gain money out of it.
She couldn’t just set up a go fund me could she, she had to put her insta handle on there to gain more followers, why not set up and new account dedicated to the go fund me… oh because that won’t up her followers then will it.
She’s using the excuse of “showing people where their money is going” to be able to film it all and be hailed a hero when she flies over. Instead of paying to flyover to record yourself, just donate the cost of your flights etc and let others who are already there put it to good use!!

I didn't find it genuine at all. The way she smiles when she is talking about a new orphanage is bleeping disgusting. 40 kids being made orphans isn't a smiling matter.
It's all for show, I knew it would be the second she put her insta handle in the gofundme description.
She is definitely wanting more followers thinking she's great so she can then flog them the latest tit swan product or toilet foam 🙄

She makes me want to heave. There are already properly organised donation and collections going on, with legitimate convoys going over to Poland and Ukraine. All the items that she mentions she’s aiming to buy with the money she hopes to raise are already being donated and collected all over the country - she’s acting as if nobody else has thought of this. Her aims could have been much more easily achieved, and without another “charity tourist” heading over to an already overwhelmed Poland.

There’s absolutely no need for her to set up a go fund me and fly herself over there, other than to say “look at me, look how great I am”, get a load of SM content out of it and probably get herself in the local paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She makes me want to heave. There are already properly organised donation and collections going on, with legitimate convoys going over to Poland and Ukraine. All the items that she mentions she’s aiming to buy with the money she hopes to raise are already being donated and collected all over the country - she’s acting as if nobody else has thought of this. Her aims could have been much more easily achieved, and without another “charity tourist” heading over to an already overwhelmed Poland.

There’s absolutely no need for her to set up a go fund me and fly herself over there, other than to say “look at me, look how great I am”, get a load of SM content out of it and probably get herself in the local paper.
You can guarantee she wouldn't be going over there herself if her dad didn't already live there.

You can guarantee she wouldn't be going over there herself if her dad didn't already live there.
Why does she need to fly over when her Dad is already there to hand stuff out? She could use the money she would be spending on a flight to donate to the cause instead? I bet she hasn’t dipped her hand in her pocket and donated, just got her followers to do it instead.

Why does she need to fly over when her Dad is already there to hand stuff out? She could use the money she would be spending on a flight to donate to the cause instead? I bet she hasn’t dipped her hand in her pocket and donated, just got her followers to do it instead.
I seen on the just giving or whatever it is she donated a measly £50 🙈 it's over 7k now.

• Wow
Don’t get me wrong it’s great what her and her dad are doing for Ukraine but her smug smirking face really makes me sick 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhh I really like her, I didn’t know she had a thread on here :(
She’s given me great tips and influenced me to buy a few things which have been super! No electrical swan stuff though 😂
She’s responded to me when I’ve messaged her (genuine questions not gushing saying I love her), she seems down to earth to me so I shall bid you all farewell 👋🏼
As you were…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.