Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hedgehog visits once and Dazlin has gone mad buying stuff for it, wonder how she is going to turn this into a swan ad?! 😂 mind you, as an owner of rabbits I am glad she hasn’t got one as they are more hard work than she probably realises.

Reactions: 10
Hedgehog visits once and Dazlin has gone mad buying stuff for it, wonder how she is going to turn this into a swan ad?! 😂 mind you, as an owner of rabbits I am glad she hasn’t got one as they are more hard work than she probably realises.
Would be so funny if she ended up with a rats nest instead of a hedgehog! 🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sister pledge

Doesn't work apart from ads on Instagram, but can run a big
house hold, keep a mini, go on spontaneous shopping sprees ....and now her daughter does horse riding.

Clearly the MLM body shop and ads pay well

Reactions: 4
Sister pledge

Doesn't work apart from ads on Instagram, but can run a big
house hold, keep a mini, go on spontaneous shopping sprees ....and now her daughter does horse riding.

Clearly the MLM body shop and ads pay well
Weirdly I was thinking this the other day. I was wondering if Pledge still has a cleaning business and where her money comes from? Is it all ads that’s paying her rent? At least Daz and Mr Daz both work.

Aren’t 1 or 2 of her children on the spectrum so I reckon she gets carers allowance for them and they might get some form of pip. She will be getting child support from her ex husband as well.

In terms of her company, didn’t she leave when they split up and he kept running it? Maybe he bought her out or paid her off.

So Dazlin’s boy had Covid again and she has gone to work in someone’s house? Totally irresponsible, unless she informed the client. I don’t how she is happy for her son to keep getting reinfected. I guess she doesn’t understand how badly it is going to affect his body.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
So Dazlin’s boy had Covid again and she has gone to work in someone’s house? Totally irresponsible, unless she informed the client. I don’t how she is happy for her son to keep getting reinfected. I guess she doesn’t understand how badly it is going to affect his body.
If she’s tested negative she’s fine to go out to work.

Reactions: 7
What the government rules say technically she is fine to go out despite her son having covid she probably also has it (despite testing negative). If I was a client inwoupdnt want her cleaning my house with a covid positive son.

I caught covid last week from someone at work who had cold symptoms but was testing negative for four days. I had only been to work so could not have caught it from anywhere else.

Christ alive, this is why I avoid these threads these days. If it’s not screen shotting their faces and picking on their appearance it’s this kind of reaching for something to get frothy about.

I don’t see/hear anywhere her being ‘happy’ her little boy has Covid again. He’s clearly picking it up at school, which she can do Jack tit about - kids pass germs around, she can’t keep him in a bubble. This is the thing, we’re all just having to live with this now.

And again, what makes you think she hasn’t told clients? The fact that she’s sharing it on insta makes me think she’s hardly keeping it a secret.

I’m calling people out on unhealthy or deceitful behaviour but now we’re just inventing reasons to be annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The rules have changed so she is fine to go to work. I'm on my 3rd bout of covid and I haven't gone out to get it. I've caught it once from someone at work and twice from my kids. Kids are disgusting and germs absolutely rip through classrooms so it's hardly his or Dazs fault 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like she’s not even giving this eco egg a chance? She seems to be really against it before she’s even tried the bloody thing 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like she’s not even giving this eco egg a chance? She seems to be really against it before she’s even tried the bloody thing 🙄
If she didn’t invent it she slags it off 😂 she can’t be TOLD what to use, she has to of come up with the idea herself!

Reactions: 2
she’s giving out very negative vibes on that eco egg. I’ve got a friend who swears by them and has raved on about it for blooming years. Think they are like marmite love it or hate it. The noise from it to me sounded like tumble dryer balls.

PR sample I *think* means it's just given from a company to her with no financial gain for her (no link or code which she normally plasters around before she even tries a product).
If she was getting commission it would be THE BEST THING EVER 🤑🤑

Reactions: 12
Gotta say I never got on with the egg. I do agree we’re programmed to think nice smell is clean but it was the clunking that put me off. Plus my whites were never clean-stains still there and they were going greyish. They are like marmite tho, you love or hate them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.