Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonamouse

I just can't get my head around her, she's weird. Flogging shit after shit after shit, she has a stash of mops, steam mops, hoovers, carpet cleaners etc, she encourages others to buy this crap which she gets commission for (and hasn't bought the crap in the first place either) and acts like a tight fisted old wench cos she has to have her tumble dryer on for an hour? "Treated myself". Having a tumble dryer on is not a treat for you. Don't act like you're struggling in this economical climate cos you're bloody not you condescending, judgemental, snobby, smug arsehole. Don't forget the holiday you have just been on. The lunches out. Getting your roof cleaned. 4 bed house for 2 adults and 1 kid. Running two cars. Some people are genuinely struggling to buy the absolute basics and you're acting like you're in it with them? Fuck all the way off you absolute disgrace.

Sorry for the rant guys, she just does my head in. Acting like she's helping people but she exploits them 😩

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
View attachment 861275
Yep still looks dry as fuck 🤢 bet she uses cheap Stork 🤮
She's like a dog with a bone when it comes to critcism.

Bab, when you read this...your cakes always look dry as shit, your toilet humour isn't funny and finally, you and your husband look really similar. Try not to bring these things up constantly for the next 6 months. Thanks in advance xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22

irishgal_80

Omg Vamoosh!!! She absolutely 100% slagged that product off when she used it (coincidentally around the same time Hinch used it). I remember her taking it out of the machine and there was still loads of hair and she slagged it no ends. How the tables have turned!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
So now Dazlin has a new kettle and toaster in black. Didn’t she paint her new kitchen diner blue to match the last set she was GIFTED?! Why does she physically need the new range why can’t she just share the pics?! Puts me off buying for sure when she gets EVERY new item sent to her every other month. Why not do a giveaway for the new range?! So greedy!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

WitsEnd

Imagine knowing the insides of your walls are packed with those balls. Gives me the heebie jeebies. In other news, Babs is the second instafluencers to block me this week because I sent her a message politely saying that Uggs are not the best company animal rights wise and she might want to look into it considering half her content is Pumpkin and hedgehog based. I guess that just shows her true feelings on the matter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Surprise surprise Dazlins trying to get her name out there and increase her followers by starting a go fund me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing for those that need it, I’ve done what but I can with buying supplies and donating money but what a HYPOCRITE she is, saying how sorry she feels for the mothers yet every single bloody day she uses her following which I imagine is predominately made up of mothers, to push and push and push sales of anything and everything she can think of to earn herself some money. She’s not worried about those mothers who feel pressured to buy all the crap she posts, she makes out like she posts swipe ups out of the kindness of her heart and not to actually gain money out of it.
She couldn’t just set up a go fund me could she, she had to put her insta handle on there to gain more followers, why not set up and new account dedicated to the go fund me… oh because that won’t up her followers then will it.
She’s using the excuse of “showing people where their money is going” to be able to film it all and be hailed a hero when she flies over. Instead of paying to flyover to record yourself, just donate the cost of your flights etc and let others who are already there put it to good use!!

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Dazlin is such a pretentious twat. ‘Master Bedroom’ 🤣 get over yourself love, it’s either the front bedroom or the back bedroom.

• Haha

Gers76

Chatty Member
Take it Smol doesn’t do freebies anymore ? Morrisons dishwasher tablets for dazzling

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MooMooG

94F38E88-7C0C-4225-A574-B64D151BA809.png

But surely one of those ✨AMAZING✨ vacuums Swan gave her & she told everyone to buy would be better? Seen as they’re apparently sooooo good according to her?!
No, thought not. Will flog the shite but won’t actually use it. Surely the idiots that follow & buy stuff from her can see that?!

• Haha

MooMooG

Taking the piss out of people in a pub & posing it for 62K+ people…..showing your true colours there Lindsey. What a cow. But if anyone (Me lol!) does so much as call her cake dry on here she cries about it for months. Twat.

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Christ I thought she was baking her Sph2onge there for a sec, which she would totally do if she was paid to btw!
20210206_184223.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MooMooG

Don’t buy bags of ice - make them! Thank you!! I don’t think anyone had ever thought of that
Don’t waste like £1 on a bag of ice but do buy another vacuum/floor cleaner you don’t need. Only this one can’t be used on stains and needs cleaning out after every use 🙄🤨

• Haha

Mollyoscar_

I used to like her ... but since she hit the 10k swipe ups, shes turned into everything she bitched about. She is unbearable and patronising. Shes the epitomy of a 'karen'

obviously....

VIP Member
Quick question
What happened to the Poland thing? No more spending updates with receipts from her dad?

So where have the last few grand went ?

Cbawts90

If shark offered her the latest model for free and £1000's to review it she'd be saying its better than the sebo..

• Heart

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
So Dazlin’s boy had Covid again and she has gone to work in someone’s house? Totally irresponsible, unless she informed the client. I don’t how she is happy for her son to keep getting reinfected. I guess she doesn’t understand how badly it is going to affect his body.
Christ alive, this is why I avoid these threads these days. If it’s not screen shotting their faces and picking on their appearance it’s this kind of reaching for something to get frothy about.

I don’t see/hear anywhere her being ‘happy’ her little boy has Covid again. He’s clearly picking it up at school, which she can do Jack shit about - kids pass germs around, she can’t keep him in a bubble. This is the thing, we’re all just having to live with this now.

And again, what makes you think she hasn’t told clients? The fact that she’s sharing it on insta makes me think she’s hardly keeping it a secret.

I’m calling people out on unhealthy or deceitful behaviour but now we’re just inventing reasons to be annoyed.

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m confused. Why has she *got* to go over there to hand it out? Why can’t she just send it over or get her dad to do it? Why the big fucking production like she’s some sort of hero?
Guarantee she goes and takes a load of cringey videos and photos, ogling all over these poor people like a fucking zoo exhibit 🤢
Exactly. Charity tourism, can’t stand it. There are plenty of well organised groups already on the ground over there, without her clomping her way in to take photos of herself being a saviour 😡

Reactions: 17