Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many coffe makers, kettles and bread bins does one person need? It's this that makes me determined NEVER to buy anything Swan! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Exactly this. And that blue isnā€™t for everyone is itā€¦ also, are mug trees a thing still? I had one years ago and all it did was gather dust. And stamps šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m waiting for her to film herself exiting the toilet then on the next postā€¦.. ā€˜for those asking, I wipe with my right handā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to use her ā€œbrilliant ā€œ swan steamer on their clothes in the wardrobe?! Iā€™ve seen better condition clothes in the charity shop šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All very quiet from Dazlin, no doubt sheā€™ll come back on moaning she had to do some actual work šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dazlinā€™s stories from Lakeland are featuring some huge PR package signs! Someone must have had an email from advertisement agency!
Tbh Iā€™m not surprised, she always makes it seem Lakeland and IWOOT parcels have been fully
paid for by herself!

You can tell she hasnā€™t done that sweater stretch ā€hackā€ ever before, because she said something about ā€œcome to think of it, I could have put it on a spin cycleā€ to get rid of excess water. Which is fine. But from the get go, she is speaking with such authority and expertise, like she is the queen of blocking. Dunno. Gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 9
Dazlinā€™s stories from Lakeland are featuring some huge PR package signs! Someone must have had an email from advertisement agency!
Tbh Iā€™m not surprised, she always makes it seem Lakeland and IWOOT parcels have been fully
paid for by herself!
She is a massive sell out! Everything she's paid for is THE BEST and as soon as she isn't paid anymore, you don't hear a word!
Her sheep don't see that though and just jump on her sales in the hope she notices them and adds their post to her stories. šŸ‘

Reactions: 5
Who is asking about a dish rack!? Nobody thats who! Ma dish rack was Ā£8 quid from morrisons. Why does it need a draining board? Doesnt it sit on the draining bit???

• Haha
Who is asking about a dish rack!? Nobody thats who! Ma dish rack was Ā£8 quid from morrisons. Why does it need a draining board? Doesnt it sit on the draining bit???
Exactly. No one has asked. I wouldnā€™t have a dish rack for love nor money. They are germ ridden things šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
It is the most truly hideous thing I have EVER seen! Like truly awful. Iā€™m convinced when the cameras arenā€™t on that thing gets whipped into the cupboard.

Reactions: 4
Literally spent her birthday weekend sharing #aff links and talking about things people donā€™t care about.

Are those garden screens paid for or was she gifted them? Why does she put #ad on them? Or is it because she links the company šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those space savers are crap. You hang four times the amount of clothes and you know what happensā€¦the rail bends and then it falls down coz uve put too much weight on it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.