Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says the filter makes it look like she’s had a nose job 🙈 It really doesn’t honey!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who says she doesn't drink alcohol she is acting rather drunk today... Or is it just the "influencer" buzz of getting some new followers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who says she doesn't drink alcohol she is acting rather drunk today... Or is it just the "influencer" buzz of getting some new followers 🤔
That really pisses me off why do we need to know she doesn't drink alcohol, and have botox who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God she’s buzzing her tits off about the new followers isn’t she … they will soon bugger off when they see all the Swan and hoover links 🧐

• Haha
Was so embarrassing watching her stories for her new followers, they will probably all leave again after watching the stories, pity her content is so tit lately for all her regular followers, she makes no effort for them

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I joined last night left this afternoon. Hated her! Foul mouth did it for me and all the I’m-this, I’m that crap. You ain’t .

Reactions: 10
I joined last night left this afternoon. Hated her! Foul mouth did it for me and all the I’m-this, I’m that crap. You ain’t .
When she introduced her husband to her new followers… 🤢 that was so crass, and not funny at all. I bet she lost a good few of them from that little exchange alone. No need.

Also going on about all her different hoovers… why? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody’s impressed.

Reactions: 7
So Babs is isolating as she's covid positive.
Has to take time off Insta. Family first.

Within a day and a half she's back to swipe ups 😐

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
If my family had covid and my son had been really poorly and husband had been so ill he hadn’t left left his bed for 2 days, the last thing I would be thinking of is swipe ups. They are obviously desperate for money!

If my family had covid and my son had been really poorly and husband had been so ill he hadn’t left left his bed for 2 days, the last thing I would be thinking of is swipe ups. They are obviously desperate for money!
I don't think they're desperate for money, I think she's just a greedy cow

• Heart
More degusta tit that no-one wants, who in there right mind would pay for all that crap they send out every month

Reactions: 9
More degusta tit that no-one wants, who in there right mind would pay for all that crap they send out every month
Even she couldn't sell this months. The boxes are like a raffle at a school fete, you end up with sh*t you never really want and end up throwing in 6 months time...

How is she not more ill with Covid? I don’t think she realises that you can suddenly take a turn for the worse.

Reactions: 1
B5322371-B9FB-4252-B3BD-7EF12AD0073F.png
Piss off!!! WHO is asking her what DETERGENT she is using?! Why would someone even ask that! All so she can aff link it 🙄

• Haha
How many coffe makers, kettles and bread bins does one person need? It's this that makes me determined NEVER to buy anything Swan! 😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How many coffe makers, kettles and bread bins does one person need? It's this that makes me determined NEVER to buy anything Swan! 😡😡
Came here just for this .....

How many is this she has had now....cue the new bread bin, toaster, mug tree and kitchen roll holder next

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.