Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god am bored to tears, u can not call yourself a content creator when your content is cleaned your living room two days in a row and then cleaning your sink for the 100th time with the nanas secret that you’re paid to promote. Don’t even get me started on the nightly hoover!! I unfollowed hinchy for the same reason theres only so many times you can watch a person clean the same already clean stuff over and over again

Reactions: 8
Oh my god am bored to tears, u can not call yourself a content creator when your content is cleaned your living room two days in a row and then cleaning your sink for the 100th time with the nanas secret that you’re paid to promote. Don’t even get me started on the nightly hoover!! I unfollowed hinchy for the same reason theres only so many times you can watch a person clean the same already clean stuff over and over again
Don’t forget recording the log burner. Did you know she’s the first person ever to have a log burner?! 😴😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she told the dog off for lying on the rug , by saying "you've got a bed to lie on"

Poor dog was just relaxing.

Babs just being a bleep as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she told the dog off for lying on the rug , by saying "you've got a bed to lie on"

Poor dog was just relaxing.

Babs just being a bleep as usual
I have 4 dogs, i just have a throw on the sofa and the can lie on that. Shes a cold witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“I’m so glad this is doing the rounds again such a great hack” reading between the lines I see…Mrs Hinch didn’t share this first ive been doing it since before her…green doesnt suit you babs

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice when they clean out the food cupboard it’s full of the crap from those marketing boxes they get every month that they gush over but obviously don’t use all of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand dazzlings clients paying for a cleaner , but seeing as she took 2 weeks off (maybe more) do her clients do nothing? If I had a cleaner who was not going to clean for a fortnight then I would be doing the basics at least. The state of the bathrooms she is showing is shocking.....

Reactions: 6
I understand dazzlings clients paying for a cleaner , but seeing as she took 2 weeks off (maybe more) do her clients do nothing? If I had a cleaner who was not going to clean for a fortnight then I would be doing the basics at least. The state of the bathrooms she is showing is shocking.....
The toothbrush holders 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Daz has done a fair few stories where she sounds like she's jizzing over some boxes she got for £2.99.
She repeats the price numerous times because .... THEY WERE £2.99!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Oh Daz is really creaming her knickers with her new followers from Jess isn’t she? I was cringing as she was introducing herself and her husband and showing them around her house. I usually skip her stories because it’s constant ads but I’ll be watching her make a right tit out of herself until she gets unfollowed again! Pledge must be seething seeing as she posts the same ad for the dehumidifier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Daz is really creaming her knickers with her new followers from Jess isn’t she? I was cringing as she was introducing herself and her husband and showing them around her house. I usually skip her stories because it’s constant ads but I’ll be watching her make a right tit out of herself until she gets unfollowed again! Pledge must be seething seeing as she posts the same ad for the dehumidifier 😂

It's really embarrassing isn't it? She really is thinking she's something isn't she 😳 so this is my hoover ... NO ONE CARES!

Screenshot just because 💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.