Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm that fence isn’t going to keep a dog in. No way would I let my dog in the garden with just that to stop him mines would be over it in a flash 😂

Reactions: 4
91BA5EB8-85FF-44E2-851D-EC673E83425F.jpeg

Yep still looks dry as duck 🤢 bet she uses cheap Stork 🤮 and it IS flat, looks like it’s hardly risen in in oven. Least she’s admitting it’s tit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She really takes the cake criticism to heart doesn’t she. It’s getting really boring how many times she’s mentioned the dry flat cake. I’d eat it with warm custard I don’t think it looks that bad but it’s really pissy how she keeps banging on about it is she wanting someone to give her a compliment? It’s a basic cake bab get over it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 861275
Yep still looks dry as duck 🤢 bet she uses cheap Stork 🤮
She's like a dog with a bone when it comes to critcism.

Bab, when you read this...your cakes always look dry as tit, your toilet humour isn't funny and finally, you and your husband look really similar. Try not to bring these things up constantly for the next 6 months. Thanks in advance xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's like a dog with a bone when it comes to critcism.

Bab, when you read this...your cakes always look dry as tit, your toilet humour isn't funny and finally, you and your husband look really similar. Try not to bring these things up constantly for the next 6 months. Thanks in advance xx
Brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Don’t think I’m going to be both to watch Babs for the next two weeks. It will be a swipe up swan fest. My you it’s the only brand that works with her 🥱. Tragic 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So smol are currently raising money for a project that helps wash kids school clothes, it's all over their Facebook and Instagram. Has Daz or pledge said a single bleeping word about it? Shared a story?
They'd be all over that tit if smol was still paying them but because they don't personally get anything from it, nothing is mentioned. Pair of them are greedy and only out to make a quick buck off their stupid sheep following 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So smol are currently raising money for a project that helps wash kids school clothes, it's all over their Facebook and Instagram. Has Daz or pledge said a single bleeping word about it? Shared a story?
They'd be all over that tit if smol was still paying them but because they don't personally get anything from it, nothing is mentioned. Pair of them are greedy and only out to make a quick buck off their stupid sheep following 😒
I noticed this too. Daz will push anything though.. you know she thinks the swan stuff is tit really, like she did with so many of the previous brands you never see her use anymore. I love seeing her push the sale swan vacuum and then shortly after film herself using the sebo around her house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed this too. Daz will push anything though.. you know she thinks the swan stuff is tit really, like she did with so many of the previous brands you never see her use anymore. I love seeing her push the sale swan vacuum and then shortly after film herself using the sebo around her house 🤣
Just like Pledge with her shark hoover and more recently the miele 🤣 you are right though, you can tell they think the stuff is absolute crap! You only ever see them use them when swan tell them they have to promote it because they both show the same things at the same times 👀 if they weren't gifted there is no way they would have spent money on them

Reactions: 7
It might just because I don't like her but does anyone find Daz really aggressive in the way she gives her "advice"? Like the washing machine thing, it's her way or the highway all the time, it comes across very much as a "well I do it and so should you cos I say so"

"Stuff that drum full" yeah cos that's going to get it clean, isn't it? 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It might just because I don't like her but does anyone find Daz really aggressive in the way she gives her "advice"? Like the washing machine thing, it's her way or the highway all the time, it comes across very much as a "well I do it and so should you cos I say so"

"Stuff that drum full" yeah cos that's going to get it clean, isn't it? 🙃
No I agree!
I also think she forgets her followers are likely to be unable to afford many of the things she shares even with her amazing "Dazlin20" discount code.
It's difficult to know what she recommends anyway as the next best thing seems to change daily with her...

Reactions: 11
She's just seen John Barnes get off the train that's because he's just been banned from driving🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That “event” looks tit, 8 people on an empty dance floor all filming on their phones looking at themselves tryna make out like they are having the time of their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That “event” looks tit, 8 people on an empty dance floor all filming on their phones looking at themselves tryna make out like they are having the time of their lives
It did look like a load of sad mums in a spoons at 10pm already hammered

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two days off insta?! Surely she should be promoting swans Black Friday event all weekend. After all it doesn’t end until tomorrow evening? I think they maybe crisis talks at swans hq this week 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.