Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a time when she wouldn’t promote any products that hinch promoted it was as if she wanted to be the more eco friendly, against animal cruelty, would only work with brands she believed in when actually it seems she’ll only work with brands who are willing to work with her 😂

We never hear her mention gtech anymore when for around 2 years they were the best vacuums ever, best lawnmower ever. Now everything’s swan.

We never hear about “the smols” they’re gone now. But yet it was the most convenient dishwashing subscription ever. Cruelty free. Best price etc.

She wouldn’t use zoflora from they gifted hinch and not her she was devastated because her page started off as zoflora and more and they didn’t give her a freebie but give hinch a bucket full.

Also for anyone who isn’t aware. Swan is tit. I fell victim to buying it and the kettle stained easily because of the rubberised paint they used for the finish. There’s actually a chip in the plastic at the top of the kettle where the lid goes on. Less than a year old and I don’t man handle the thing either. My old kettle was 7 years old looked good as new and didn’t even need replacing so I’ve replaced my swan ones back to the originals I had!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember a time when she wouldn’t promote any products that hinch promoted it was as if she wanted to be the more eco friendly, against animal cruelty, would only work with brands she believed in when actually it seems she’ll only work with brands who are willing to work with her 😂

We never hear her mention gtech anymore when for around 2 years they were the best vacuums ever, best lawnmower ever. Now everything’s swan.

We never hear about “the smols” they’re gone now. But yet it was the most convenient dishwashing subscription ever. Cruelty free. Best price etc.

She wouldn’t use zoflora from they gifted hinch and not her she was devastated because her page started off as zoflora and more and they didn’t give her a freebie but give hinch a bucket full.

Also for anyone who isn’t aware. Swan is tit. I fell victim to buying it and the kettle stained easily because of the rubberised paint they used for the finish. There’s actually a chip in the plastic at the top of the kettle where the lid goes on. Less than a year old and I don’t man handle the thing either. My old kettle was 7 years old looked good as new and didn’t even need replacing so I’ve replaced my swan ones back to the originals I had!
Another instagrammer was arguing with swan because her washing machine was broken and it was under warranty still but swan denied ever making washing machines 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is sister pledge never mentioned on this thread? I follow her but I don't follow the Dazlin one
She has been, further up. I think these threads started when they were palling around a lot more and were lumped here together. I guess Daz is just being more tattle-worthy lately. I haven’t watched SP since she started going on about her Body Shop MLM.

Reactions: 3
She’s still bitter about the eyesore trampoline comment then? Let it go love, no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow! I would never of know that was her by the photos above. She looks completely different

Reactions: 3
What a treat. A montage of what has been shown on repeat multiple times already and in great detail 😴. How many times can she rince and repeat her "reno" crap until she moves on. STILL going on about the trampoline 🥴.

Reactions: 9
709DC7E9-42B4-41FD-A64D-9D0B2700F11F.png

It’s got to be better than that flat, dry thing she calls a cake usually 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.