Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bloody hell. She’s not going to like this comment! 😂😂😂
She won’t be able to resist snarking about someone calling her previous cake dry when she unveils this brown brick.
Yeah she properly lost her tit last time I called her brick cake dry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s off sick but still managing to clean her own house….bizarre!!!
I thought that. If she’s well enough to be baking and cleaning her own house she can clean someone else’s.
She obviously thinks she “too important” to be a cleaner these days, she’s definitely laying the groundwork to giving it up & living off swan swipe ups.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she or someone in the house is C19+ that was my thought!
You are either sick or not, who would film themselves cleaning while off sick from their cleaning job? See pledge is under the weather too we’re they at an event about 10 days ago?

Reactions: 6
She keeps banging on about the ‘eyesore’ but I’m more offended by the horrific wood they’ve put around the garden and by the back door, it looks awful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she said her dad was the spit of Jerry Springer…someone should tell her to get her eyes checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She keeps banging on about the ‘eyesore’ but I’m more offended by the horrific wood they’ve put around the garden and by the back door, it looks awful!
It really does! It would at least help if they were painted, take some of the harshness away from them.

Reactions: 2
Couple of days off so must post 50 #ADs to make up for it.
I don't know how these influencers don't get embarrassed with the constant shameless advertising..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
B1C16BCB-FDF1-426C-A4B6-884E0008513F.png
What on Earth is she burning in there to make a mess like that?! It looks like burnt on sap.If the glass looks like that what’s the flue like?! I only burn kiln dried birch & never need to give my glass more than a quick dust. Of course she knows best though….. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Does pledge not recycle? The bin ripped opened showed lots of packaging that could be recycled and yet they harp on about eco products being better for the environment and can't even recycle!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, there is no point her shouting and scolding the dog after the act is done. The dog has no idea what you're angry about unless you catch them in the act...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.