Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought babs liked the poo doors and Windows
The shade at Frenchic as well, she must be pissed off because they’ve not sent her any freebies. Although I painted my front door 3/4 years ago and a Frenchic stockist told me not to use their paint outside as it chips badly. I used Sandtex & it’s as good as new.

Reactions: 2
She thinks she has blocked me … 😉. And even had the audacity to message me on messenger. Which she deleted on second thoughts. But I still have the receipt 😂. Doxxing is against the law.
why would anyone click on her jules offer? Just go into any concession, look at the clothing and get the discount Save the poor delivery drivers, who are working flat out at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is babs having the insides of her window frames painted? After making such a big stink about how she liked the brown etc 😬. Her house is vile.

Reactions: 10
For someone who loves her brown windows so much shes painting all her inside brown paint work white! Me thinks u lying

Reactions: 8
Fiona really thinks she's done something special with that vomfest of an OAP's retirement home doesn't she 🥴. That green is bloody awful and it's all a mish mash of bland crap that doesn't go together at all. They made the garden look cheap and tacky with the fake grass that looks like a badly made bed all shockingly tucked in at the edges, what a bodge job. The pair of them have absolutely no taste and the house looks terrible 🤭.

Reactions: 6
Take it Smol doesn’t do freebies anymore ? Morrisons dishwasher tablets for dazzling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell Fiona's had a bit of a personality transplant, she seemed happy for once. Not the usual miserable, sarcastic, witch snarling at her phone.

Reactions: 1
She slagged minky off saying they’re crap but is buzzing now they’ve sent her some freebies? What a dick

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.