Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like she’s the font of all knowledge on every subject, even damp dusting, fml 🤦‍♀️ How dare anyone have a different opinion, she gets so aggy as well, like the chocolate cake comment, she bites soooo easily 🤣🤣
Absolutely hilarious how predictable both her and Beggy are 😂😂. Fiona is such a passive aggressive witch. How long is she gonna snarl about the "eye sore" thinking it's an amusing inside joke. Every time she makes that basic witch cake, she's gonna drag up the flat and dry comment 😴. It's like the Dane Bowers thing, imagine going on about that STILL.

Their condescending tone and delusions of grandeur are so awkward to watch. It's beyond cringy seeing them vent and pathetically throw their toys out the pram via their stories when they're called out.

The desperate manipulation tactics to provoke the herd of sheep to fill their inboxes with arse kissing bollocks. I couldn't have rolled my eyes any more listening to Beggy banging on about "fixing" the washing machine and her pitiful ex stories 🙄. It's so sad that they thirst trap for validation off strangers to boost their fragile egos.

Fiona is so desperate to start flogging clothes for swipe ups, and beggy now putting people off purchasing anything from The Body Shop again 😩 (nobody wants that much of a close up jheeeezus 😳😱😂). When she said that product made her face look like she had an IG filter on it 😭🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daily grass updates? Really? She thinks anyone actually gives a tit? She really is the most bleeping boring woman. 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daily grass updates? Really? She thinks anyone actually gives a tit? She really is the most bleeping boring woman. 🥱🥱
Some head will put 50p in her and remind her. Absolutely riviting content as per, ay Fiona can we watch your paint drying to 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else get the feeling sister begs has tagged all the places from the food event she went to so she can possibly get some freebies

Reactions: 3
She wasted so much potato peeling with the knife. Lakeland does the best potato peelers if anyone needs one 👍
Spot on. I can’t use a knife anyway because I’m left handed, I don’t know if this is common amongst left handers though 😂

Reactions: 1
E472951A-B92D-4238-906A-C2EFC81F6F34.jpg

How poorly built is that house then if it’s cold enough for a fire when it’s 15° outside and has been warm for days?
Humble brag about the log burner me thinks.....
It’s 20.7° in my house & ive not heated it (log burner or central heating) since April.

Reactions: 11
So the decorators are coming on Monday...

Why does she insist on getting carpets before the paintwork is done. She has done this with every room she's done.

Madness

Reactions: 7
I know I’ve mentioned the log burner before but is she really planning on burning varnished wood in it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
She has big boobs loves bargs and has bants

I haven’t watched dazlin in a while she still hoovering and going on about slippers 😒 she’s so boring!
Rumour has it the one with big boobs and who loves bants has an only spams
Imagine the shock to the subscribers when all she posts is her mans lunchbox fillings

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.