Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
139187B2-D273-438B-BAF9-E984ADB4E8FB.png

You’d think seen as “Babs” knows everything about everything she’d know this is a massive no - no!! You never know what pallets have been treated with or what kind of wood they are. Way to pollute your house and clog up your chimney 👍🏻👍🏻
FYI while you’re reading this Babs... kiln dried hard wood only. Birch or Ash. (Or season your own for 12-24 months less than 20% moisture only) Anything else will rot your liner.
Support your local timber merchant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dazlin leads the most boring life. She’s had a couple of hours child free and what does she do.. drags a comb over the stairs to start de-piling it, vacuums the lounge for the 8th time in 2 days and lights a fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dazlin leads the most boring life. She’s had a couple of hours child free and what does she do.. drags a comb over the stairs to start de-piling it, vacuums the lounge for the 8th time in 2 days and lights a fire.
Yea but she has to show u that all these people using a squeegee on their carpets are doing it wrong…u need to use her special one which comes with its own swipe up link coz only that will work…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly thought those light fittings were left by the previous people and she would put new ones in.. now I recognise them from their old house 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
About as much personality as the owner's 😂😂. Imagine being proud of having such shockingly dull vom inspired decor 🥴. Both look like the lounge area in an OAP's care home 🤭

Screenshot_20210806_153906_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

'fanks for all lovely comments guyzzzzz' 🥴.

Ay fiona, you're killing us with your up close vacuum tank shots 😂 it's so easy to get you to dance to our tune by giving you a few lil digs, you bite every time just like your equally dull mate Beggy. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣. We'll keep throwing you a bone or two so you can both perform for us like the village idiots you are 😘

This pair of morally bankrupt morons have a massive case of cognitive dissonance. Crying over one type of animal whilst going home an whacking a different one in the oven 🙄, holding other animals hostage for their entertainment, and as props to exploit for more hand outs. Those poor Guinea pigs must absolutely tit themselves when they're finally let out of prison. What kind of life is it being locked up in that tiny cage, not a run or anything to stretch their little legs when they want to. A few scraps thrown at them on film to show what a good owner she is 🙄. Like the half dead mice she "rescue's" from those awful cats. They'll most likely die slowly from infection but she embarrasses herself for clout every time "setting them free".

Screenshot_20210806_153938_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

They both bang on about being cruelty free whilst gradually using more and more products that aren't. Bandwagon jumping to try and desperately cling onto the tiny bit of relevance they think they have the absolute 🤡

They both cry troll for sympathy but they've both had multiple accounts on here, they constantly chat tit about other "influencers" and mock their followers calling them thick in the DMs and group chats. Neither can take the heat but love to slyly dish it out. Beggy was massively sagging off Mrs Greedys home and taking the piss out of her personal hygiene and she's been kissing her arse on stories. The level of two facedness is astounding. Their high and mighty attitudes, their condescending and patronising ways are hideous, just like their personalities.

Reactions: 6
So begs daughter is 21, and her birthday wishes for her daughter was actually an ad for astonish. 😑 thats low

• Wow
  • Sad
Did anyone see the giveaway on Sister pledges stories? Apparently she picked a winner at random but it just so happened to be an account she follows and it was the anniversary of this accounts son’s suicide. Desperately sad for the Mum but don’t pretend you are not choosing people that you know and hand picked, especially when you have made people comment, like and share for more followers with no intention of it being a fair competition
I am not certain but I think they were all in a WhatsApp/ chat group together, along with April the secret cleaner. This was a total set up and Christine that won the prize has funnily enough won other prizes … I remember one was to guess how many pennies in a jar with another cleaning influencer, can’t remember their name, don’t follow them or Christine anymore as it was so transparent and hate people scamming. They both used to have digs at Hinch,only jealous that they can’t get the big money just like her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I am not certain but I think they were all in a WhatsApp/ chat group together, along with April the secret cleaner. This was a total set up and Christine that won the prize has funnily enough won other prizes … I remember one was to guess how many pennies in a jar with another cleaning influencer, can’t remember their name, don’t follow them or Christine anymore as it was so transparent and hate people scamming. They both used to have digs at Hinch,only jealous that they can’t get the big money just like her.
You are right. I wonder if Swan are aware that their ‘giveaways’ don’t actually go to the public and it’s all a fix? Maybe someone should make them aware and the other brands they work with….

Reactions: 8
You are right. I wonder if Swan are aware that their ‘giveaways’ don’t actually go to the public and it’s all a fix? Maybe someone should make them aware and the other brands they work with….
is she friendly with that Christine then? how do you know she rigged it also I would have also thought swan chose the winner?

Reactions: 1
is she friendly with that Christine then? how do you know she rigged it also I would have also thought swan chose the winner?
They are all friends. What are the odds of her picking out her friend on the day her son had died out of the 1112 people who entered? She’s also turned off the comments on the competition because so many people noticed and were complaining about it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Looks like sister begs has joined Georgia (cleanandgleamit) body shop team. More MLM shite but expect a lot of undeclared body shop ads from sister begs now

• Angry
Oh the other day those two (Begs and Georgia) were all “can’t wait to see you!” Is this why? Haven’t watched stories.

People used to watch sister pledge for her cleaning and the clean bombs. Now that she does neither, she is going to use the platform she built to sell body shop products along with the other thousands of people on social media? Just when I thought she couldn’t annoy me more…..

• Angry
Does it sound weird how Dazlin is saying pergola to anyone else? Or is it just me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To give her credit at least sister begs is declaring the body shop as an AD. Unlike her upline cleanandgleamit (who is definitely not )

So they are staying a second day at the show to visit some other booths. Can’t miss out on more freebies, couldn’t carry it all yesterday I’m sure 😏
1A7A8199-87B5-46C5-A469-78935DAD6886.jpeg

So they are staying a second day at the show to visit some other booths. Can’t miss out on more freebies, couldn’t carry it all yesterday I’m sure 😏
View attachment 729340
Probably because they're getting a free hotel stay, I'd imagine Swan are covering costs.

I don't understand why they recorded the piss torch thing today after they'd already spent the night there? 🤢 I missed the last piss torch extravaganza that they keep going on about, but I thought the point was to show how well cleaned the loo *really* was under UV light?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.