Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Daz is on the beg for a hello fresh/gousto collab with her whinge about the supermarkets being the same in week in week out and not knowing what to cook?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How are supermarkets boring ‘at the moment’? Surely they have stocked the same things for her entire life or am I just being a bit thick about what she means?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are supermarkets boring ‘at the moment’? Surely they have stocked the same things for her entire life or am I just being a bit thick about what she means?
What she means is "Next week I'm going to sign up to Gousto and get you all to join so I make a fiver or whatever the duck the referral incentive is and I want it to seem authentic and like I am just your moany old pal who is somehow bored of supermarkets that sell everything I could possibly need to cook any recipe I care to find on my long days of never bleeping working"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What she means is "Next week I'm going to sign up to Gousto and get you all to join so I make a fiver or whatever the duck the referral incentive is and I want it to seem authentic and like I am just your moany old pal who is somehow bored of supermarkets that sell everything I could possibly need to cook any recipe I care to find on my long days of never bleeping working"
Exactly this!! If she gets 10 people to use her code that’s her weekly box paid for!! So transparent and desperate.

Reactions: 4
One of the things she does that really puts me off certain cleaning products is:

When she shows windows/hob/extractor hood that she says looks like it’s been cleaned with ham.

She was the last person to clean it with the exact same product she’s gonna use to clean it this time. It really doesn’t give me faith in the products she promotes, mainly Astonish and Method.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly shes just buffing it, you can do it with any cloth 🤷🏼‍♀️ No need to swipe up

Watched Pledge rubbing coconut oil over the sink last night and she used loads - surely it just makes the sink/draining board feel greasy? And does it make the washing up water go slimy? Does it get all over the clean pots when they're drying? I'm so confused.

• Sick
I can't watch Daz's stories as her massive baw Heid is a distraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As much as she grinds my gears, I don’t think it’s cool to comment on appearance. Thats what brands us tattle lot as trolls
It’s also not cool to try and moderate a thread, even more so when you rip the piss out marios teeth and call hinch a tart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the giveaway on Sister pledges stories? Apparently she picked a winner at random but it just so happened to be an account she follows and it was the anniversary of this accounts son’s suicide. Desperately sad for the Mum but don’t pretend you are not choosing people that you know and hand picked, especially when you have made people comment, like and share for more followers with no intention of it being a fair competition

• Wow
Reactions: 11
WTF is that reel Dazlin posted?! Her husband makes me feel sick just looking at him 🤢
It’s so cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many swipe ups have paid for her to be able to afford to order and pay for a new cooker the next day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.