Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because they're getting a free hotel stay, I'd imagine Swan are covering costs.

I don't understand why they recorded the piss torch thing today after they'd already spent the night there? šŸ¤¢ I missed the last piss torch extravaganza that they keep going on about, but I thought the point was to show how well cleaned the loo *really* was under UV light?
Thanks for the warning, I will not watch those stories. Yes, that was the point, to reveal any ā€œfilthā€ at that place they stayed in for the Astonish factory tour.

Reactions: 1
It's all really off putting. Buying a swan product after knowing how much they have probably paid for these "influencer's" to all show the same boring videos of them with hoovers etc and how they pay the same morons to then sell it on their stories ... It just doesn't add up as swan aren't that expensive compared to other brands. Then factor in all this crap. Shoddy product being pushed by arseholes.

Reactions: 9
It's all really off putting. Buying a swan product after knowing how much they have probably paid for these "influencer's" to all show the same boring videos of them with hoovers etc and how they pay the same morons to then sell it on their stories ... It just doesn't add up as swan aren't that expensive compared to other brands. Then factor in all this crap. Shoddy product being pushed by arseholes.
Yup. I've just moved into a new flat and I need everything - kettle, toaster, microwave, the lot. I absolutely love bright colours. Swan is perfect in every sense.

Will I buy anything of theirs? NOT A CHANCE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Daz really is as dull as dishwaterā€¦..canā€™t believe she actually logged into her cctv to see the gardenā€¦.šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw one video with her yawning at the table looking at her watch saying itā€™s 9 oā€™clockā€¦.Obvs dying to get back to the hotel check her cctv n steam her dress fur the next day šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone ask Dazlin where the plants or shrubs are going or do we think her garden is going to be as boring as her interior?

• Haha
  • Heart
Dazlin has finally succumbed to the sph2nge craze... I'm sure she tried it a good yr or two ago and slated it....funny how meeting him at the 'cleaning show' last wk she is now a ruddy rep!! Did used to think she was an actual credible insta cleaner....... šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dazlin has finally succumbed to the sph2nge craze... I'm sure she tried it a good yr or two ago and slated it....funny how meeting him at the 'cleaning show' last wk she is now a ruddy rep!! Did used to think she was an actual credible insta cleaner....... šŸ¤£
šŸ¤® šŸ’° šŸ’° she will sell anythingā€¦. The only shred of dignity she has left is that she hasnā€™t sold out her kid for instance purposes.

Her bio makes me want to vomit. ā€œ(Reno)ā€ aka please send me free tat for my house.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
All instahuns have their price.

šŸ¤® šŸ’° šŸ’° she will sell anythingā€¦. The only shred of dignity she has left is that she hasnā€™t sold out her kid for instance purposes.

Her bio makes me want to vomit. ā€œ(Reno)ā€ aka please send me free tat for my house.
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ renovation and redecoration are two very different things. She seriously needs to get over herself!

Reactions: 12
All instahuns have their price.

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ renovation and redecoration are two very different things. She seriously needs to get over herself!
Oh agreed! She gave the place a lick of paint and fitted a new kitchen, big deal šŸ˜‘šŸ™„!! Like everyone that moves into a new placeā€¦.

YES!! She absolutely did, her and pledge had them gifted at the same time and pledge raved about it but daz didn't like them at all. She would literally sell her soul to the devil for the right price šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 11
If I hadnā€™t already used sph2nge, it would completely put me off buying one now Daz is raving about it but previously slated them. It just shows you canā€™t believe anything they say because they will tell you anything is amazing if it earns them money. Daz obviously has a magic cloth because she managed to squeeze more into the bowl than she soaked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad someone else said it, I swear she slated sponge too! However she has raved about so many different products now it's hard to keep up. I started following her as I felt she gave some really good tips... However now she is just another insta advertising account.

Reactions: 13
If you canā€™t take criticism then the internet is really not for you hun.
Yep, fair enough if someone messaged that to her personally but it wasn't. The comment was no different to commenting on what people make on Bake Off or Masterchef from your sofa.

Reactions: 2
Touch a nerve did I?! Here you go love....
110g self raising flour, sugar, butter (not cheap marg šŸ˜‰), 2 eggs and 1 tsp baking powder. For choc swap 40g flour for cocoa.

If youā€™re going to give out recipes give out
A good one šŸ˜†

I just knew a tattler had written it on here as soon as I saw it šŸ¤£
Least we know she 100% reads here šŸ‘‹šŸ» and knows we see her begging grabby ways šŸ˜

Also in response to the last story, a domed cake means too much flour used. It should all rise evenly and high. Not an inch high lol. Low & slow is the cooking key. #betterthanNigella lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.